Title: Worst thing you have ever eaten game

Lilah Dimdal is offline Pro Gamer

Default Worst thing you have ever eaten game

How to play~~

1. Post something in your opinion about what the person ate
    2. Post something you ate
    3. So on

I'll start us off------

The worst thing I have ever eaten was when I have like really young. I was trying to make jell-o..... apparently I read something wrong because I thought it said to add an egg into it. Instead of hot water I used cold water. I put it in the fridge and parents didn't know I made it (run on sentence IK) My parents awoke from a nap and went to the fridge to cook dinner. They realized my vomit-attraction creation was sitting lonely and damp in the fridge. They said what the heck and I was laughed upon. BARF**
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/23s6mu0.jpg/IMG]
    ❀ Smell the sweet scent of nature
    Cambri

Aubss is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Worst thing you have ever eaten game

Ew D: Even I didn't do things like that LOL

Jalapeños, yuck
    And white chocolate. :'[
    and milk.
    I'm a lacto.
    Last edited by Aubss; 10-10-2013 at 09:43 PM. Reason: ohi how to play

Dawn73 is offline Master Gamer

pieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    TheWonder likes this.
    Narwhales. Bai.

Elliot is offline Master Gamer

If pie is gross; then what exquisite desserts have you tasted in your years o_o
    I HATE MEATLOAF WITH A PASSION.
    all it is is some type of gross meat that you have to put large quantities of ketchup on so you can scarf down that disgusting meal you call dinner.
    Aubss likes this.

Come check out Free Realms Betta!
    A Friendly Site that wants you to join! =)

QuanasTales is offline Amateur Gamer

I have a problem with anything that comes from the ocean, except grilled salmon if served with rice. However, when I was little, my babysitter took me to a really fancy Hawaiin restaurant. They could of ordered me sirloin steak, the grilled chicken...NOPE. They ordered me flippin' SHRIMP. I hadn't the faintest idea people would actually EAT these demonic alien creature things, so I was just staring at my plate wondering what to do with them. My so-called loving babysitter picked one and held it to me to eat, so being the stupid child I was, I tried it. Guess what. The sauce it came with did nothing to make it less awful. It was like eating chalk. I kept thinking about how this thing felt in my mouth, and then I realized I was trying to eat something with legs, a shell and veins. I spat it out in my napkin, which made the babysitter mad, and had to sit there, watching other people enjoy their barbecued steak and burgers while I had these ocean insects sitting on my plate in front of me. So, yeah, shrimp. Never liked it and never will.
    Last edited by QuanasTales; 10-10-2013 at 11:10 PM.

The Flaming Trident is offline Master Gamer

I lost a bet and had to eat a worm. It was so slimy and disgusting. Runner up would be octopus tentacles from this chinese buffet. It tasted horrible. It was all chewy
    "This forum is now closed and read-only" - No one ever

Sarannah is offline Pro Gamer

The worst thing I ever eaten was probably shrimp. Bleh. Doesn't taste GOOD, I don't like shrimp. I don't like anything that has to do w/seafood, except salmon, and tuna.
    "Why bother?"

TheWonder is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by The Flaming Trident View Post
    I lost a bet and had to eat a worm. It was so slimy and disgusting. Runner up would be octopus tentacles from this chinese buffet. It tasted horrible. It was all chewy
    Eww I think I'm gonna throw up!

Quote Originally Posted by Sarannah View Post
    The worst thing I ever eaten was probably shrimp. Bleh. Doesn't taste GOOD, I don't like shrimp. I don't like anything that has to do w/seafood, except salmon, and tuna.
    Ah! shrimp is like my most fav sea food, specially when its spicy crispy fried. lol. people really have different tastes.

I once visited an Indian restaurant with my family and I didn't like it. It was waaay too spicy, they also have rice with color green, yellow and red, and it was mixed. It just looked disgusting to me (sorry, didn't mean to sound like a racist. I'm only talking about the food. ok?) I didn't even eat anything and I was starving at that moment.
    after we were done, I went to mcdonald right away and grab something to eat to ease my hungry soul. and we live happily ever after.

ROFL.
    bunny girl, ashfr and Sarannah like this.

- V -

Lilah Dimdal is offline Pro Gamer

I once went to an Indian restaurant and they served donuts soaked in rose petals.... BLAAAK

I had this octopus once in a Chinese restaurant and they served GIANT tenticals of an octi and omg I thew up because it was gooy and chewy and green on the inside! I had baby octi to and OMG bleeeh! I even had a glob fish befor and they are ge-o-ross!
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/23s6mu0.jpg/IMG]
    ❀ Smell the sweet scent of nature
    Cambri

Dawn73 is offline Master Gamer

jk pie's good. hm.................I don't even know....food is food...eat it......free food is still food but its free EAT EVERYTHING ^^ but I guess i'd have to say (the only thing I remember anyway) @ school cause freakin school people are cheapos & don't care what the heck they serve us. I ate a grilled cheese, then I found out it had jalapenos in it and i absolutely HATE spicy mexican food. That was just..abuse to grilled cheese...it was like all smashed in too so I had to throw it out...eh...

oh last week @ my school uhm they served us burgers for I have no idea how long, they got a call back last week for salmonella and my friend flipped out cause she ate them for 3 days straight before the call back, thankfully no one got sick (that I know)
    Narwhales. Bai.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast