Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Dark Satin is offline Amateur Gamer

Icon11 Warrior Cat Role Play!

Hello all warrior cat lovers! First, I have GREAT set up for all you warrior cat lovers. I will be building things for warrior cats and that plus, all warrior cat lovers who like taking the facts over the edge, can surely come and meet me in game! (Well you might be welcomed by watching Adventurer SilverFire and me fight but thats beyond the point xD) Now, if you want a warrior cat name, but of coursely its already taken by someone who started at the begining of the game and doesn't even play anymore, I can get you a name with special writing like my name, Hølly Leaf. (Severely looking for someone to take Scourge) Now, to find me in game, add me from friends list. (Your not gonna find me when I linger at my house all the time xD) To enter my name Hølly Leaf, copy the name here, then go in-game, click at friends list, enter the name by holding ctrl and V at the same time. I encourage you to come find me in game! It gets boring. Plus if you would like, you can join my guild to get in on alot more of the action. (Plus I can keep track of you better because friends list only updates during the first hour after signing on) I hope to see you all soon warrior cat fans! Remember the name is Hølly Leaf
    "If I were sane, my body would be an empty shell, all life void. Eyes soulless and cold."

Lunar_Wind is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: Warrior Cat Role Play!

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Satin View Post
    Adventurer SilverFire
    I saw him in TCG. =D

But wait, this is NOW? If so, I'll log on.
    My IGN is Luna Dragonflight.

EDIT: Is your in-game clan Stormclan? And did you handg out around the bear cave in Durango Zoo? I had a baddddd experience with those people. They take roleplaying too far. XD
    Last edited by Lunar_Wind; 01-04-2012 at 11:09 AM.
    Hey look, I cleaned out my signature!
    But now it seems empty...

Lunar_Wind is offline Pro Gamer

Tried to add you, no response.
    Hey look, I cleaned out my signature!
    But now it seems empty...

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar_Wind View Post
    I saw him in TCG. =D

But wait, this is NOW? If so, I'll log on.
    My IGN is Luna Dragonflight.

EDIT: Is your in-game clan Stormclan? And did you handg out around the bear cave in Durango Zoo? I had a baddddd experience with those people. They take roleplaying too far. XD
    I am not in that clan and though I've been in that bear cave, I've actually out roleplayed them because when they took it too far, the one poked me and I said I fell over dead. End of story. They all went: O_O and left. xD
    And you can come find me now if you want. Oh and try adding me again... I must not have seen it... I am bad at not looking.
    "If I were sane, my body would be an empty shell, all life void. Eyes soulless and cold."

Online now. Remember you will never reach me if you key in Holly Leaf. Its Hølly Leaf.

Any one yet? Oh and this starts at the same time as my guild meeting at 6:00 EST on 1/6/2012. ^^

kylar10 is offline Master Gamer

I just noticed this should be in the events section..........Not the game section......
    CALL TO ACTION: SUNSTONE VALLEY.
    FR IGN:Austin Rubyspear. Faithful Brony.
    Minecraft ID:K45D2. Virtous Paragon.

O.O I never really looked at half the forums..... I have played this for awhile and still go "Blah blah boring forum boring... boring thats boring." over half the forums...