Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Title: One time...

Choc is offline Amateur Gamer

Default One time...

Hi! This isn't really much of a game but if you want to share some moments then you can here! You just say something wacky or unusual or exciting or something that happened to you, it doesn't have to start with the words "One time" though.. enjoy! Oh, and keep it appropriate please and remember the FRI rules!

Default Re: One time...

One time my mom bought me ice cream about 3 times in a row when I was little and each time I got so happy about it and I was jumping and the ice cream cone kept on flying out of its wrapper thingy... lol

Zombie Cakes is offline Master Gamer

This seems fun :] I'll have a go

One time I was on my way to school and I saw a squirrel run into the road while a motorcycle was passing by. The motorcycle spooked the squirrel where the animal jumped about 5 feet in the air (in the middle of the road, mind you) and ran back from the direction it first came from.

I have far greater things to be accomplishing than catering to your insubordination
    || arт worĸ || тυмвlr|| ѕтeaм || devιanтArt||

:O wow super squirrel, I hope its ok tho! you reminded me of what happened to me once it involved a squirrel also... So, one time I was taking out the trash and I opened the thing on the big trash box outside and this squirrel jumped out of the trash box thing and at me!!! I was so freaked out and it climbed me, almost even flied over me, so quick, and jumped over my shoulder and on the ground, when it was running away then I saw it was a squirrel, omg but imagine just calmly taking out the trash and opening the thing and some creepy furry thing jumping at your face!! Well it didn't scratch my face thank goodness, and I was wearing long sleeves and a jacket and it didn't touch my neck so I'm ok o.o

Quote Originally Posted by Choc View Post
    :O wow super squirrel, I hope its ok tho! you reminded me of what happened to me once it involved a squirrel also... So, one time I was taking out the trash and I opened the thing on the big trash box outside and this squirrel jumped out of the trash box thing and at me!!! I was so freaked out and it climbed me, almost even flied over me, so quick, and jumped over my shoulder and on the ground, when it was running away then I saw it was a squirrel, omg but imagine just calmly taking out the trash and opening the thing and some creepy furry thing jumping at your face!!
    Oh yeah the little guy was fine. No harm done |D I'm glad the motorcycle just scared him and didn't do anything else or that would have ruined my whole day ;-;
    Omg I would probably scream in terror and just never go outside again hahaha |D that is always my fear is having an animal come romping out of the woods urgh

That reminded me of something that happened not too long ago, actually about a week ago. And this was the one time it happened and ever will happen again I hope to God :I

I went down into our basement to get a can of ginger ale for supper out of the box we have. When I reached in and pulled a can out, I noticed there was something "stuck" to it. Low and behold it was a poor mouse :I yup...I was not very hungry after that nor wanted to ever drink ginger ale again |D

I have far greater things to be accomplishing than catering to your insubordination

Omg wow, what did you do with the mouse after you saw it?? and now every time I go to take out the trash I'm scared... lol I usually stand somehow to the side so that if something jumps out it won't touch me! especially since it was touching that yucky stuff in the trash!! One time my grandma and I were waiting for the bus in our village in Russia, and these really drunk people driving a car were heading fast and going left and right a little towards our way, I was so scared I kept on pulling my grandma and trying to get us to the side but luckily the car stopped in front of a pole, and a very drunk dude got out and was barely walking and later I was staring at him, frightened, and he said WHAT ARE YA LOOKIN AT!?!??! well he said it in russian, I turned away right away and prayed he wouldn't come to us

Quote Originally Posted by Choc View Post
    Omg wow, what did you do with the mouse after you saw it?? and now every time I go to take out the trash I'm scared... lol I usually stand somehow to the side so that if something jumps out it won't touch me! especially since it was touching that yucky stuff in the trash!! One time my grandma and I were waiting for the bus in our village in Russia, and these really drunk people driving a car were heading fast and going left and right a little towards our way, I was so scared I kept on pulling my grandma and trying to get us to the side but luckily the car stopped in front of a pole, and a very drunk dude got out and was barely walking and later I was staring at him, frightened, and he said WHAT ARE YA LOOKIN AT!?!??! well he said it in russian, I turned away right away and prayed he wouldn't come to us
    Sadly, the cans actually injured the mouse so I don't think it really lived too long :[ It got stuck in between the two remaining cans of the soda and I think they broke it's bones. It was really sad but at least he won't die in a box of soda now.
    Oh yeah I would be traumatized from that too. Oh god. Bad enough I'm scared to death of deer now |D ha. And omg that's really scary :/ Drunk people scare the daylights out of me, to be honest. You never know what they are going to do...

On a lighter note, one time, last year, I was at the beach getting myself a sandwich. While walking back to our spot, a seagull swooped down, stole half my sandwich then flew off :I Yup I was pretty angry. And to top it off, once I sat back down, the other half fell in the sand.

Lol wow xD one time I was at the beach with my mom and we had this bag of food for the seagulls like bread and potatoes and pieces of sausages and stuff and so I wanted to start feeding them and I threw a little piece of bread in the sky near a seagull and the next thing a know a BUNCHHHHHHH of seagulls are surrounding me! it was almost dark around me and they were all staring at me and were pointing their pointy lil beaks at me! I thought that if I get more food out of the bag they will poke my hand and my eyes or something so I accidently threw the bag away from me in a panic and they all flew towards it and at all the food and the empty bag was heading towards the ocean and I got so scared and guilty so I ran as fast as I could to the ocean and I got my shoes and socks and feet wet DX but at least I got the bag!
    Last edited by Choc; 03-09-2012 at 02:04 AM.

Dark Jade is offline Master Gamer

One time I got drenched in pudding, it was a bet. XD Short story but yep

"Keep me close, keep me close.
    Keep my head above
    water.
    I need to hear your voice
    ."

Michael23 Jordan23 is offline Master Gamer

One time I was playing PS2 NBA2k12 and the thing crashed/froze when I was almost over. So frustrating. Also, I got a video of a groundhog in our back yard, we never see then, but sadly, I last my camera that had it on.
    Social Media -> Instagram and Twitter: Jaeko9 Steam: Jaeko9 -I basically sit in the shadows and no one pays attention to me.​-

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast