Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

thezoom is offline Master Gamer

Default Never Ending story

heres how to play never ending story, i'll start the story and then everyone just keeps adding to it.

Example: person 1. Once upon a time in a tower...

person 2. ...in the middle of space...

person 3. ...lived an ugly troll...

and it just keeps going and never ends. you can get rid of caracters, bring in new ones, make characters go to different places, make them do anything. (please follow all of the FRI rules when posting)

p.s. make your posts long and interesting (and funny if you want to).

ok, i'll start.

Hundreds of years ago, in a land that time forgot lived the greatest hero earth has ever known. His name was Smlaer Eerf, He could brake boulders with his bare fists, chop trees with a flick of the wrist, and he also commanded the power of the Seneerf the strongest sword known to man, he could defeat all who dared opose him except for one. Tfarcraw FoDlrow, the evil overlord of Semag-Enilno, could (for some unknown reason) always foresee when Smlaer was about to attack, and today was no exception...

(i cant wait to see how yall continue the story)

XboxLive Gamertag: beastin billy

Default Re: Never Ending story

But today, Tfarcraw decided that he was going to have a tea party! Because tea parties are cute and secretly, Tfarcraw has a love for anything and everything cute!
    Last edited by Savannah Wolfprism; 06-20-2012 at 07:40 AM.

"Sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."

-Lewis
    Carroll

thezoom is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Never Ending story

Smlaer busts in on Tfarcraw's teaparty, and Tfarcraw says he has changed and invites Smlaer to have some tea. Smlaer joins the teaparty and pours himself a glass, and then hears Tfrcraw's evil laugh echoing through the large tea room, Smlaer looks up to see Tfarcraw just staring and smiling at him then Ttfarcraw says "Do you like the tea?", Smlaer looks down and starts to fill whoozy. He smells the tea and IT'S POISON...

XboxLive Gamertag: beastin billy