Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Kayopuro
  • 1 Post By Amber Kindpaws

Title: Doctor Who?

Tommy0327 is offline Pro Gamer

Default Doctor Who?

So recently I've become a nut for Doctor who and have watched the entire new version but I have Netflix and Hulu Plus so I don't have all of season 7 that regular TV has but I'm starting to watch the 26 seasons of the classics, so far I've made it to the second season in three weeks! LOL! Message here if you're a Whovian!
    Spoiler: show
    Actually wrapped in a spoiler but still awesome!

Kayopuro is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Doctor Who?

As someone that has watched all of Doctor Who, I suggest NOT watching doctors 1-3 and 5-8. The fourth doctor was the best, as he was in the 50th Anniversary. I am about 99.5% positive On Demand has season 7. Don't watch 2+ episodes in one day, boy! Doctor Who is way too good to be rushed. I usually watch one episode a day, and I am already on season 2 (First 10th Doctor season)
    No spoilers, no looking up what things mean. Just don't question DW logic. I learned that the hard way.
    Tommy0327 likes this.

This ends on a good note.

People online: 1
    Bots online: 4,349

Amber Kindpaws is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: Doctor Who?

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy0327 View Post
    So recently I've become a nut for Doctor who and have watched the entire new version but I have Netflix and Hulu Plus so I don't have all of season 7 that regular TV has but I'm starting to watch the 26 seasons of the classics, so far I've made it to the second season in three weeks! LOL! Message here if you're a Whovian!
    o.o I luv doctor who, I'm watching an episode right now with David Tenett in it.
    Tommy0327 likes this.

Freerealms

Love food.