Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
    Inua is offline Master Gamer

Icon3 The Confession Stand

This is game is call The Confession Stand. haha Name one of the most secretive things here, a bad habit, or even that you saw a bug in your next door neighbor's house. haha Also, please keep them appropriate and no foul language. Thank you. A few of my secrets are: I jumped off my roof (Not the smartest idea ever. xD), jumped over a gate that had a sign on it and said in big bold red letters, "NO TRESPASSING!" to save my friend's dog, and I stole garden gnome. lol So, what's yalls?
    Each Event is preceded by Prophecy. But without the hero, there is no Event.

The Painbringer is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: The Confession Stand

Lets see, I guess I will start with that I wore a dress in the 7th grade for the highschool play, and the following year one of my roles was a tree. Thank goodness that now that Im in highschool that I am getting lead roles. I mean that dress in no way complemented my eyes. But what is a guy to do, you know?
    Before you insult someone, walk a mile in their shoes
    That way, your a mile away and you have their shoes

theTFH1 is offline Master Gamer

once when i was 4 or 5 years old my garnpa took me to a buy forless ~or was it something else o.o~ and i seen a carebear ring so i picked it up and we walked out of the store. when i showed him the ring he said "were did you get that?" i said "at the store" so he took me back to the store the ring was only 2$ so we paid for it then went back home so yea the moral of that story is DON'T STEAL!!!
    Oh hai! I see ur readin meh signature

Zoey704 is offline Master Gamer

I talk to myself or objects.
    I never can seem to keep long relationships
    I cry at sad parts in movies, and sometimes at songs, and I get teary-eyed at books.
    Last edited by Zoey704; 02-14-2011 at 08:29 PM.
    Signature credit goes to: Stephanie Stonyray (Thanks Stephanie)

Help us help make THIS Christmas Event a success!!

Princess Celestina is offline Master Gamer

I get emotional while watching cheesy chick-flicks and reading comedy-romance novels. Hehe.

Where you stop is where you start again.
    Celestina Corinne

Lol, some of these were very touching and sad. @Pain: Yours made me laugh! Sorry. lol -.-, xD Well, like Zoey said. I also talk to myself and objects. haha

Grim Soulreaper is offline Master Gamer

I'm a very self conscious person and tend to be a wall flower of a sort in social situations around people I don't know... maybe reserved is a good word for it...

I still have a very vivid imagination and think it would be awesome if I could play with Transformer toys XD
    Playing DCUO now

Haha, lol. xD

Rain Wolfheart is offline Master Gamer

Well....
    Once, I think it was in about 5th grade, I was putting the ball back in game while playing basketball. I was used to having my friend Alexa on my team, so I was like 'Alexa!' and I threw it to her. But she was on the other team. And she caught it. -_-"
    Also, when I was younger, I used to chew my hair... Then I got split ends, so I forced myself to stop >.<
    Allons-y.

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

Oh, gosh, how do I start...?

Well, I talk to myself often, and outloud. Once when I was bored, I started talking to myself like I was being interviewed, while at the toilet...

I have a habit of chewing my nails but some story about making a gash in your tummy made me stop.

I can be absentminded. Once I was thinking about something while staring at a teacher while she was explaining something and when I heard everyone say, "YES!", I said the same by accident as she started handing us out these papers that we have to complete under a minute. I wasted, like, half of that time...

I cry EVERY time I see one of those " These children/animals/elderly need your help! for just $$$ a month, you can help save their lives!" while some really sad song about pity and life and angels plays....Oh, heaven, I cry soooo much....

I love sappy little moments in a book or film but I hate it when it gets 'too sappy'. I usually turn away at those moments.
    "Barbie?"
    "Yes, Ken...?"
    "Will you marry me?"
    "Blah blah blah sappy sappy sappy!!!"

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast