Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Wishatopiafay is offline Explorer

Default Club Penguin and IMVU Christmas Parties hosted on 12/24/12!

You just saw the title of my post! Right?

Yes well tonight Club Penguin and IMVU were holding parties on the crowdest servers and Rock Hopper the pirate man from Club Penguin showed up and was giving one gift out to each penguin! By the time I got there because my friend had told me to go on in a txt message...Rock Hopper was gone.

Now as for iMVU they were holding a Teen/Adult only party and I was invited by 2 of my friends on there! However I did not plan to show because I was watching a movie late as this hour and still was if your reading the post by now. But IMVU gave out tons of prizes and a ton of credits so people could buy more clothing for their avatar.

So as they say in Club Penguin "** ** ** Merry Christmas Penguins!"

AangXD is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Club Penguin and IMVU Christmas Parties hosted on 12/24/12!

Free Realms added more new items and is giving away 15 gifts for free, I think FR beats them both

Wishatopiafay is offline Explorer

Default Re: Club Penguin and IMVU Christmas Parties hosted on 12/24/12!

Haha very cool! I did not know that, I don't play Free Realms anymore, I only talk on the forms, but I am not always on 24/7 like most people are. I would however believe Free Realms does beat them yes, but then there is the thought of another site beating Free Realms, which is probably not right due to some sites inability to even keep the site in good condition. I would however highly compliment on how Free Realms keeps up their status 24/7 and change things and mixes things up a bit.