Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree5Likes

Title: Wizard Chase Deck

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Wizard Chase Deck

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshinator View Post
    Cheap or Brilliant? It takes BRAINS and SMARTS to puzzle all the cards and their abilities and tie them into working in a super power deck does it not? I say it is brilliant
    Yes, it is brilliant. Brilliant like the thief that plans the perfect robbery. No one puzzled out this cards ability, because this card does not function in accordance with it's text. This cards so called ability was discovered by accident duing game play.

Fact. The Wizard DoD is a glitched card. Putting it into a chase deck exploits that glitched and unintended ability. I will admit that it took some brains to figgure out how best to exploit this glitch, but once done,no further brains or skill is required. All you have to do is sit back, wait untill you draw the right cards at any point prior to the end game then on your turn you trigger the glitch and score an endless stream of points limited only by the number of cards you have managed to draw.

The Wizard Chase deck is the perfect deck for a player that has decent deck building skills but lacks the ability to beat me with an honest deck. It is also useful for those players who can not stand to lose and do not care what you think about them so long as they manage to keep adding up that impressive looking number of unearned badges.

Golly, I wish I were an untalented self centerd player so that I could play a Wizard Chase deck. because I have Wizard DoD cards in my collection, but have always had to much class to sit back and steal easy victories with an exploit deck. Then again, perhaps I'm just not brilliant enough. I'm not really sure. We don't call such things brilliant where I'm from. We just call it cheating.
    AangXD and Miss Morose like this.
    Layla Littlenymph <Mystic Mayhem>, Lolita Litlenymph <Nymphs of Mania>, Wednesday Addamsfamily <Insiders>

Yoshinator is offline Master Gamer

Scholastic Layla, its not " cheating " that's an ugly term. I opt for the term fair as the deck it's self is revolved around taking the ENTIRE game down in a single round. Think of the deck as the rabbit and the turtle, like a rabbit the deck can run miles around any standard deck(any besides this one) but, the deck player can get tied up in his ears and over confidence therefore allowing this deck to lose the race. So in OTHER WORDS Layla it does lose therefore it doesn't cheat only the glitched cards do.

1st Generation Free Realmer
    3rd Generation Insider

It's as simple as this. I am a paying customer (lifetime membership). When I purchase a product I expect it to function properly. When it does not function properly, I demand that my purchase price be honored by either fixing, replacing, or refunding. The TCG is a part of this product which I have purchased and It has long running bug issues with several cards. It does not function properly and I expect my purchase price to be made good by correcting these issues. We can dance around this issue all day, but I am not gettng what I paid for and I will continue to push this issue untill such time as my purchase price be made good. The fact that some people prefer an inferior product due to the fact that it gives them an advantage does not change the fact that this product is broken and needs to be repaired.
    I want what I paid for! Whats wrong with that?

As for the topic of cheating, lets take a look at that. A player uses a glitch to obtain something they deem of value. In this case wins. This is not like the pet center glitch in the starter area, or the Tanglewood Fort glitch. The difference is that the value gained in the TCG glitchs come att the expense of their fellow players. In order to obtain the added value of wins, they must diminish the value of their fellow players.
    In my mind, elevating your value at the expense of my value by use of a glitch which gives you an unfair advantage shows little concern or regard for the feelings of your fellow players. Perhaps you are right. Taking what you want at the expense of another may not be cheating after all. It's actually a lot more like theft.

Stealing, cheating, unfair, exploiting, call it what you will, lets just call it wrong.
    Miss Morose likes this.
    Layla Littlenymph <Mystic Mayhem>, Lolita Litlenymph <Nymphs of Mania>, Wednesday Addamsfamily <Insiders>

Miss Morose is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshinator View Post
    Scholastic Layla, its not " cheating " that's an ugly term. I opt for the term fair as the deck it's self is revolved around taking the ENTIRE game down in a single round. Think of the deck as the rabbit and the turtle, like a rabbit the deck can run miles around any standard deck(any besides this one) but, the deck player can get tied up in his ears and over confidence therefore allowing this deck to lose the race. So in OTHER WORDS Layla it does lose therefore it doesn't cheat only the glitched cards do.

I'm not a TCG genius in any way, but I'm not sure how comparing a glitched card to an imaginary rabbit changes the fact that this card gives players an unfair advantage. I have never had any experience with the Wizard Chase Deck, mainly because I don't play TCG tournaments, but if the card is anything like what everyone here says it is, it gives players a very big advantage.

So rather than just saying it looses by comparing it to rabbits with their ears tied, I think bringing this to the referee's attention would be more helpful. If the card is glitched, then I think it should be fixed, just like any other glitch.
    Layla Littlenymph likes this.
    Morose: Having a withdrawn gloomy personality.
    IGN: Heather Mistblade

Thank you Miss Morose,

That is exactly what I have done. I want the product I paid for to function as it was designed to. Nothing more, nothing less. This is not the only glitch card in the TCG, simply one of the better known.

I hope that others that feel as I do will post to the FROF and, send tickets.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234