Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Retro is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Willing to trade hovers , orange kung fu shirt, blue, red , or green hooded jacket and tin grand and red skinnies, and zoot suit for black skinnies and white hooded

WILL TO TRADE HOVERS , ORANGE KUNG FU SHIRT, BLUE, RED , OR GREEN HOODED JACKET AND TIN GRAND AND RED SKINNIES, AND ZOOT SUIT FOR BLACK SKINNIES AND WHITE HOODED JACKET.

IGN: Retro Nerd

Àubrëy is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: Willing to trade hovers , orange kung fu shirt, blue, red , or green hooded jacket and tin grand and red skinnies, and zoot suit for black skinnies and white hooded

Uhhh... Your post should'nt be in TCG-FR trading card game area ._. It should be in The Free Market. Just to let u know c: And i want your orange kung fu shirt DX
    IGN: Arlissah
    Quiting FR+FRI
    Please Visit my shop. Im selling mostly everything

Retro is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Willing to trade hovers , orange kung fu shirt, blue, red , or green hooded jacket and tin grand and red skinnies, and zoot suit for black skinnies and white hooded

Quote Originally Posted by Àubrëy View Post
    Uhhh... Your post should'nt be in TCG-FR trading card game area ._. It should be in The Free Market. Just to let u know c: And i want your orange kung fu shirt DX
    Ohh , lol thanks ! And I might trade it