Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Diken is offline Explorer

Default Whats up with no one trading for cards?

Sorry I'm new here but what's up with people in the TCG trade not trading cards? It seems that everyone there wants only Virtural Items and that most of them don't even play the TCG.

Pinktree2010 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Whats up with no one trading for cards?

Well, you see, most cards you can get fairly common from opening packs. But you don't get Virtual Rares as often that are actually decent. Which is why people mostly want virtual items. Some people trade for rare cards such as "Extend Claws (foil or non)"
    Treeble-tastic!

-Limited IG time due to work-

ashfr is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Pinktree2010 View Post
    Well, you see, most cards you can get fairly common from opening packs.
    Two Words "Giant Toad", they're actually not so common actually they're even some cards with the type "Rare", whilst you may say VR are rare, plenty cards like Banshee Boss and Steam Engineer are rare, some Exclusive are also very rare. I think it's a matter of not people even playing TCG, I would give Sport Shades for Steam Engineer if I had them, I think the majority only want the virtual items.

I opened over 10 packs for Shuffle S****** sure, but I opened over 20 for a Giant Toad, Exclusive's can now be won in tournaments, I see what you mean by how virtual items are rare, common is good I guess but you also get the same old tiring cards from VR packs instead of the decent one's, fairly "common", then what about the rare one's the only rare one I've seen for SC is Giant Toad and Steam Engineer.

Sure they're mostly consumables I guess, but I have over 30 of the same exact card and once brought over 30 packs in a futile attempt to get what I wanted, I just think that most people prefer VR's to Rare TCG cards.(Mainly because they could careless about it but if they only tried...).

And to note Sport Shades aren't VR.

I guess it's personal opninon with me being a huge TCG fan in all, but I'm starting to think VR'S are just random, someone got a Shuffle S****** in 2 packs in have to go for over 30?
    Last edited by ashfr; 01-23-2013 at 05:55 AM. Reason: I'll remember to call them card beams from now on..

Pinktree2010 is offline Master Gamer

@ashfr

Actually, to be exact, I said fairly common not plain common. Please don't get those confused.
    Treeble-tastic!

-Limited IG time due to work-

PirateJack is offline Master Gamer

What I think is there are rare cards out there but only TCG duelist want them so if someone doesn't play tcg they don't want the cards. Also if they are not rare sometimes TCG duelist don't want them. And it is ok if you don't play TCG not everyone gets it so they just want the virtual reward. So try to trade cards with TCG duelist if they are rare cards.
    Done.