Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Zac321 is offline Master Gamer

Default What's with Noob's and there Tourney's and Wins?

This is really the last straw for me.................
    It all started in TCG (Ughh how I hate to say that word) when I was playing in the tourney.
    I lost won game so decided to leave but came back when I was bored!
    So I had 2 hour's left I predicted I would play the full 2 hour's which I did.
    As I won game after game (For once) and lost 2 games (due too a bad hand and rubbish deck) i finally came too 3rd place,I then played a top Player names Ragman (You might know him) and he gave me a free win!
    I was very very very very greatfull and asked him why he had done that and he said You have not won a Case before so You need that win more than me.As he sacrificed hos reputation (and game) I came to 2nd place i had 20 mins left and i was quickly in another game against A vey very good Player (I won't mention his name) and I thought I was going to lose........
    By some Miracle I was winning,He was 2 games above me so I though if I win in 10 mins I might i'll be able to play another game AND WIN A CASE!!!!!!!!!!
    Sadly that was not the case for some reason he started of playing fast but slowed down so much at near the end when I was going to win it was as if he knew I needed that 10 mins to win another game and he just stood to a standstill after 15mins I finally won but came in...............2nd
    I mean what the Noob was this guys problem?
    He had won 23 Tourney's what was 1 extra going to do for him? (Maybe he is trying to break Anuraag's Record lol) I don't why but all I know is because of him I'm never ever GOING FOR A TOURNEY AGAIN!!!!!
    AndI'm very serious as well I won't play for 1st place because I never get 1st!!!!
    So there is no point and plz dont say I will win 1 day because I know I won't!!
    I wish there were more players like Ragman he will those kind of Guy's that are remembered more then player's who win more tourneys!
    Now I'm not having a go at any1 I'm just stating my mind and I guess people will think I'm being childish but i get angry and unnoyyed very quickly!!!!!!
    Well You diserve a Case for reading all this!
    Well i apreaciate it so TY!!!!
    Last edited by Zac321; 10-28-2010 at 08:40 PM.

edgar151 is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: What's with Noob's and there Tourney's and Wins?

aww im sorry you didnt get a case i never even got sixth in a tourney, so you did better than me
    The Heart Of Free Realms, Sanctuary!
    Free Realms launched on the PS3!

Lol thx.................................

Rosierulez is offline Master Gamer

I think you should keep playing. I totally suck at TCG, and I've given up. But you're so good, I don't think you should give up on your mad skills! I know if I made it to second place (Which will NEVER happen.) I would scream. And I'm not just saying this, I mean it.

~ ‚ÄčKISS KISS FALL IN LOVE ~

Archer is offline Amateur Gamer

That's surprising you've never won; you always seem like a pretty good player when I've been matched with you in the past, although you had been on break for a while. It is harder to make first place of course when you skip an hour of the tournament, but if you could get that close in two hours, I know you can definitely do it.

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

Ahhh...The stall tactic. I hate that one. A lot of players out there seem to care for nothing but tournament wins and standing. However; Players like Ragman are not as rare as you might think. I could have had a couple of more wins myself, but I like to see players get that first win and claim their case.

Unless I am mistaken Zac, you and I have played a time or two. You might feel that you will never win a tourney, but I do not share that opinion. I know one player with a 1-3 average that has a tourney win, and I know you are better than her. I hope you change your mind and decide to give it another shot. I'll be rooting for ya.

Just out of curiosity. Would you be willing to tell us how many games total you have played in TCG? You might be surprised to learn how many games some of the better players had under their belts before getting that first tournament win. I know I had a few.
    Layla Littlenymph <Mystic Mayhem>, Lolita Litlenymph <Nymphs of Mania>, Wednesday Addamsfamily <Insiders>

Holton is offline Pro Gamer

I agree with what everyone has said above. I am not one to give free wins (I like to treat a competition as a competition - I'm a little old fashioned) but I will never stall a game and get very frustrated when people do. Don't give up! It took me ages to get my first tournament win. Plus, I have played you quite a few times and it's always fun. Stick around!

Well thx Guy's for the all Your help I really really really really apreaciate it!
    But..................I don't think I will play any more for a Case only for Coins and maybe Special FRI tourney's and stuff like that.
    It's just too long and I hate gettting excited ans then losing it really get's on my nerves!

By the way Iv'e played 1538 Event Matches with Win's:971 and Losses:567 (I know it's very bad but it's only because i was a dum Noob who thought my decks were really good although it took Ryder Thunderforge and Anuraag to tell me they were not although by then i had lost 350 matches and only won 150 but I caught up!)
    And Iv'e played 247 Casual Timed matches and Won:190 and Lost:57.

Keith Silvernight is offline Master Gamer

I've only played one tournament ever, and luckily for me, I won.. I didn't even have a proper deck (+120 cards..) so its -all- about luck, and what will you get. The best deck in free realms will have times in which it will lose; You can keep trying, and hopefully you will get the Card Champion Case one day (:

Kevin Cold is offline Pro Gamer

Lol do you have to use the word Noob?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast