Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: useful trick

Jake Crimsonshades is offline Amateur Gamer

Default useful trick

well my strategy is too make sure u have enough cards not useful in the deck its ashly a good thing theres this rare trick card thats makes u have the most useful cards u can pick any useful cards matter on how much u throwed out fi i throwed out fivv i get to pick the fivv up comin cards its like thats for the useful in order so u can get a way with usin goodcards

Cyrano is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: useful trick

I'm sorry, but I cannot understand what you are talking about in either this thread or the other 2 threads in the TCG subforum.

Do you think you might be able to:

a) provide more information, like specific card names?
    b) use some punctuation, like commas and periods?
    c) write out the english words for the shorthand you use? I'm pretty sure that "u" is intended to be "you", but I have no idea what "ashly" "fiw" and some other words in the other posts are.

Thanks,
    "Youth and enthusiasm are no match for Old age and Treachery" -- Lucretia Borgia

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrano View Post
    I have no idea what "ashly" "fiw" and some other words in the other posts are.
    I believe "ashly" is "actually", and "fivv" is "five".
    I've never really seen those "shorthands" either...
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

moyinator is offline Master Gamer

No idea what you said whatsoever...
    Shut up and eat your pie.
    All lead you to epicness.

dargone is offline Explorer

I agree with the above posts, I can't understand much of what you said. It does look promising, though, just needs to be fixed up.

moyinator is offline Master Gamer

i think this thread should be closed...
    Shut up and eat your pie.
    All lead you to epicness.

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by jake980 View Post
    well my strategy is too make sure u have enough cards not useful in the deck its ashly a good thing theres this rare trick card thats makes u have the most useful cards u can pick any useful cards matter on how much u throwed out fi i throwed out fivv i get to pick the fivv up comin cards its like thats for the useful in order so u can get a way with usin goodcards
    "Well, my strategy is to make sure you have enough cards that are not useful in your deck. It's actually a good thing; there's this rare Trick Card that makes you have the most useful cards. You can pick any useful cards depending on how many cards you discard. For example, if I discarded five cards, then I get to pick up the five cards on the top of my deck. It's like that's for the useful in order so you can get away with using good cards."

I tried making it easier to understand, but I lost it on that last sentence...
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Izzi Stormheart is offline Master Gamer

Dahlings, if you do not like what some one has to say about something, could I just briefly remind you of the golden rule? If you don't have something nice to say.. etc, etc. Please keep in mind that this family friendly forum is for everyone of all abilities and ages. Some folks are able to express themselves better than others, and we all need to be kind and understanding or just move on. Got it?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ♥ YAY!I get to be in the new guild! YAY!♥ ♥♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
    -TWITTER- YouTube