Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: Unlock Cards?

DesertRose is offline Amateur Gamer

Icon3 Unlock Cards?

Ok I'm a newbie to TCG even though I'm a level 20 card duelist.

How do I unlock my TCG cards? so that I can trade them.

dewdrinker6 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Unlock Cards?

some cards you just cant trade because they are like your original bed you cant trade it...go to your trading section and change the settings to see what happens...sometimes you have cards set that you dont want to trade them and you dont even know it!
    [SIGPIC] http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...gpic6211_1.gif [/SIGPIC]

FR ROCKS!! and the soggy socks.....

http://lil-insiders.webs.com

Icon3 Re: Unlock Cards?

Quote Originally Posted by dewdrinker6 View Post
    some cards you just cant trade because they are like your original bed you cant trade it...go to your trading section and change the settings to see what happens...sometimes you have cards set that you dont want to trade them and you dont even know it!
    Ah ok... dang I got some good cards that are locked too.. Thanks for the info.

dewdrinker6 is offline Master Gamer

np i had that problem too about a week ago
    [SIGPIC] http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...gpic6211_1.gif [/SIGPIC]

FR ROCKS!! and the soggy socks.....

http://lil-insiders.webs.com

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Locked cards are forever locked. The robgoblins were clever enough to destroy the keys to those, unlike what they did with the clothes they stowed away in those chests and hiding the keys to those...
    I don't think there's a setting that lets you choose whether or not to trade a card, since you're the one that offers the card in the first place. o_o?
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Archer is offline Amateur Gamer

There is a screen where you indicate how many of certain cards you want. If you say you want two of a certain card and you have one locked version and three unlocked versions of that card, then two of the unlocked versions will display for another player when you trade with them in the trade lobby. If you say you want two of a certain card and you have three locked versions and one unlocked version, only the one unlocked version will display for another player.

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Archer View Post
    There is a screen where you indicate how many of certain cards you want. If you say you want two of a certain card and you have one locked version and three unlocked versions of that card, then two of the unlocked versions will display for another player when you trade with them in the trade lobby. If you say you want two of a certain card and you have three locked versions and one unlocked version, only the one unlocked version will display for another player.
    I see. Thanks. I suppose I should fiddle around in TCG more. Although, that seems to only affect trading and not whether the card is locked or not.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Autumn Roselake is offline Master Gamer

I really wish they would unlock the cards. We are actually paying for them with our monthly membership. Why would i want to keep "locked" items of things i already have. Its not reasonable and they just take up space.

Meagan Goldlight is offline Master Gamer

Some cards you cant trade, like the ones from the monthly membership card pack. For ones where you set something saying "I wanna keep 1 of 1" You can right click and mark all (allowed) cards for trade.
    Locked cards you can only redeem not trade

Icon3 Re: Unlock Cards?

Quote Originally Posted by Autumn Roselake View Post
    I really wish they would unlock the cards. We are actually paying for them with our monthly membership. Why would i want to keep "locked" items of things i already have. Its not reasonable and they just take up space.
    I do agree.. we paid for them we should be able do whatever with them we want.
    Game Name : *Leah Goldsea*
    *Living Life to it's Fullest*
    m(*v*)m