Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Default Trading virtual rewards - HELP!

I have 2 cards I didn't redeem from a virtual reward. I want to trade them to someone, but they don't appear when I trade on TCG. How can I trade that person my virtual reward cards? Do I have to redeem them but NOT claim them?

Grim Soulreaper is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Trading virtual rewards - HELP!

No.. you cant redeem them if you want to keep them for a trade in TCG... you can claim the card pack but not the VR if you want to trade it...otherwise if you redeem the VR you're left with no choice but to claim it and its a locked item in game, you cat trade there... Only thing I can think of is you may have missed it while scrolling through your cards / VR's in trade... it can be a very long scroll and most of the VR's are near the top and even near the bottom... or if it's a locked VR ( Has a pad lock image over the VR ) it wont appear in your trade screen because those aren't trade-able at all. If it's neither of those... I would send in a ticket and ask a ref about it.
    Playing DCUO now

Oh, thanks a lot!

merrione is offline Amateur Gamer

I heard if the item came from a free pack they are not tradeable and that was true in my sisters case she couldn't trade a hip hop boom box she got from a free pack but I could trade it as I got ti from pack I bought

sarascara3411 is offline Newbie Explorer

i got goh pants ndi could trade them before and now i cant one time i redeemed them and i could have traded them but now i cant!!!!! i also have a health potion i dont want and i cant trade it either