Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Rain is offline Newbie Explorer

Icon4 Trading off my Skater Shirt ^_^

I'm looking to sell my Skater Shirt! I'm mainly looking for rares, but I suppose that there are a few things that I could use in TCG Be sure to read carefully before making offers x]

What I'm looking for in rares:

Vault Tanks (hot pink, aqua, orange ((maybe, if included with other things o.o)), dark purple...)

Berets (dark blue, light blue, aqua, dark purple, hot pink ((if there is such thing ))...)

Dark Shouldered Mids
    (hot pink, aqua, orange ((maybe, if included with other things o.o)), dark purple...)

High tops
    (hot pink, aqua, orange ((maybe, if included with other things o.o)), dark purple, tan...)
    And if you want to offer anything else, then feel free ^_^

Sport Shades
    (This probably won't happen, but if you decide to take this offer then I will offer 2 more layered skirts ((purple and white...)), stitched capris, and a gray pair of non-foldover high-tops...)

What I'm looking for in TCG:

Jeweled Axe (I might add something else to this offer on my end...)

Rocker Hat or any other Rocker items (This probably won't happen, but if you decide to take this offer then I will offer 2 more layered skirts ((purple and white...)), stitched capris, and a gray pair of non-foldover high-tops and non-foldover high-tops...)

To notify me of other offers contact me here or at my main FR character: R
    äin Shadowknight

ninjablade2000 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Trading off my Skater Shirt ^_^

Skater Shirts are only worth about 100k and maybe not even that...Only worth like a Mid or Hightops...
    hello