Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

DairyKing is offline Explorer

Default Trading Cards/VR

I have been wondering almost two years and could never figure out how to trade cards in the tcg. I know how to trade VR, but not cards. Someone told me I had to go to my collection, right click, then click something like "Mark all cards for trade" and nothing would happen. Can anyone tell me how?

trish19 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Trading Cards/VR

..It is the same as trading VR but only if the card/Vr is locked you can't trade it.
    and also you need membership...

----

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

It actually is the same method as VRs (same requirements, as well). That "Mark all cards for trade" thing that someone told you to do simply makes those cards trade-able because you are able to actually make a card non-trade-able in case you don't want to trade it.
    It's important to note that a card marked with a lock is not trade-able. You cannot ever trade a card that is marked with a lock and they will not appear in your collections when in a trade session. You can get unlocked cards by trading with other players or opening booster packs purchased from a retailer or the SC Marketplace.
    Last edited by RandomPlayer; 06-27-2010 at 03:19 PM.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Zoey Cleversong is offline Master Gamer

Card trading is the same as VR trading. Open up a trade window while in TCG, double click on the card to add it to the trade, and accept.

DairyKing is offline Explorer

Zoey, see, when I would trade, there would be no cards under "My Cards" but thanks.

Thank you everyone for your help.

Thanks everyone for your time & help
    Last edited by DairyKing; 06-27-2010 at 03:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

stylosF1 is offline Amateur Gamer

To trade cards is the same with trding vr's if you go to colections and go to cards if you see on all your cards a lock that means you are not able to trade then if they dont have lock on you are able to trade them in trade seasion...Tnx

-Stylos(in game name)