Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Title: Trading cards

Default Trading cards

While at target to pick up a few things I found the FR trading cards. They had the starter pack for 9.99 and the individual packs for 1.99. In the starter kit you get 40 cards and a play mat with game instructions, a 1 month membership an exclusive online black lab dog, a virtual player card tshirt, 3 jumbo health potions, and a raceway speed boost. In the tradin card packs you get a code for a virtual item, 3 game cards and 50 station cash, you also get a 2.00 target coupon for the card starter kit. Just thought I would share this info, I bought 4 packs of cards and my virtual items were electric weapon oil, booming blue firecrackers, Indigo kitty ninja gi, and seeing stars spyglass.

I opened my starter pack last night and recieved chaos cards (not sure if every starter pack is or if all the decks have starter packs) Each player needs one to play as it comes with half a gameboard and only 40 cards. I'll be picking up another starter deck for my step daughter later so I'll let you guys know if she gets something other than a chaos deck.
    Last edited by WendyNobleCharmer; 05-01-2009 at 03:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Trading cards

It would be sooo nice if the starter decks came with a virtual starter deck! I would be loading up on those for sure... ha ha ha

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

mootooyou is offline Explorer

i havent seen the trading cards yet- online yet or in the store. i was in target today and i purchased the $10 station card for 1,000 station points but i forgot to look for the cards. i am so glad you mentioned it! i practically live at target since i use it as my grocery store as well- i will have to be certain to look for the TC as well. THANKS for letting us know!

B.Moonsong is offline Amateur Gamer

Waaaaaa, they don't have ANY cards yet at our local Target, Walmart or Best Buy ... no station cash, nothing. Heavy sigh ... I guess we are considered too small to get stuff first. Oh well, it will be here soon so thanks for all the info!!! TTFN~

Lexi Wolfsong is offline Explorer

Thanks for the info! I'm gonna head to target tomorrow after work and see if they have the cards. I love the card game here, i'm hoping I can get my husband to play it with me lol! The bonus station cash is a nice plus as well!

The second starter pack we bought was also a chaos deck, not sure if that means that they all are or that we just happened with 2 of the same deck. My stepdaughter loves to play with me but I can't talk my husband into it! It would definatly be nice if we got virtual cards with the real cards but at least we get a code and the extra SC is always a nice perk.

Quote Originally Posted by B.Moonsong View Post
    Waaaaaa, they don't have ANY cards yet at our local Target, Walmart or Best Buy ... no station cash, nothing. Heavy sigh ... I guess we are considered too small to get stuff first. Oh well, it will be here soon so thanks for all the info!!! TTFN~
    I called around and so far in my area only target has the station cards and as far as the trading cards only 1 of the 4 targets in the area had them yet. Hope you can find some near you!
    Last edited by WendyNobleCharmer; 05-04-2009 at 11:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I called around and so far in my area only target has the station cards and as far as the trading cards only 1 of the 4 targets in the area had them yet. Hope you can find some near you!
    Thanks ... I was going to call around today. We have 3 Targets within a reasonable driving time frame. But I'm sure they'll get here soon.

I just picked up some more trading cards at target and this time they had the booster packs (I guess the first ones I got were called value packs 1 code card, 3 trading cards, and a coupon for 1.99) these ones had 10 cards and a code card for 3.99. The interesting thing was that in 4 of the packs one of the trading cards had an online code for a matching virtual card. These cards were also not on the list of trading cards that free realms has posted.

Hey, thanks for the info. Just out of curiosity, what area of the Target did you find the trading cards? We were able to find the station cash cards, but no trading cards. The station cash cards weren't in the same area as the other in-game cards so the nice Target person was having a hard time even finding the station cash cards. I'm wondering if they are there, but just in a weird spot. TIA for any help!!

Quote Originally Posted by B.Moonsong View Post
    Hey, thanks for the info. Just out of curiosity, what area of the Target did you find the trading cards? We were able to find the station cash cards, but no trading cards. The station cash cards weren't in the same area as the other in-game cards so the nice Target person was having a hard time even finding the station cash cards. I'm wondering if they are there, but just in a weird spot. TIA for any help!!
    At our target they were with the other trading cards up along a wall next to the registers, not in each line by the registers but along where the first aile starts after the registers.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast