Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Sarai Lavarock is offline Explorer

Default Trading card virtual rewards - one time use or permanent?

Does anyone have a list as to which virtual trading card rewards are permanent and which are one-time use? In particular, I am wondering about the Seeing Stars spyglass (card says "this small telescope causes stars to appear around your head")? I am also curious about the Robgoblin masks, electric weapon oil, and booming blue firecrackers.

I read on another forum that the feathered penguin mask was a one time use, which I was surprised about. Not sure if that is true or not....

Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Trading card virtual rewards - one time use or permanent?

I know that I have read in multiple places that masks have multiple uses - permanent even.
    I believe the food items are all one time use.. I would believe all the pet and people clothing are permanent.. not too sure about the other ones.

There is a list being developed on the official sony forums that should help you out:
    http://forums.station.sony.com/freer...?topic_id=4798

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

Sarai Lavarock is offline Explorer

Thanks, Gnomie! There's some good info on the link that you supplied.

I wish they would indicate on the cards whether they are one time use or not. Would be helpful if they did...

B.Moonsong is offline Amateur Gamer

Hey, I'm curious about this thread. I got some of the virtual reward cards, but when I entered them, they actually acted like they were card game rewards, not actual rewards that I could use in-game. Like I got a "Chugawug Bandit Mask" and never actually got a mask - it just looked like it gave me a virtual bandit mask card. Any ideas about this? TIA!

Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by B.Moonsong View Post
    Hey, I'm curious about this thread. I got some of the virtual reward cards, but when I entered them, they actually acted like they were card game rewards, not actual rewards that I could use in-game. Like I got a "Chugawug Bandit Mask" and never actually got a mask - it just looked like it gave me a virtual bandit mask card. Any ideas about this? TIA!
    If you go into the trading card menu; press collection then "virtual reward cards" at the top (I believe that is what it is called.. I'm doing this from memory lol) you should see some "yellow" reward cards. You can use them there.

The reason for the card is it gives you the option to trade that card in the trading area... you can not trade the items away.

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

B.Moonsong is offline Amateur Gamer

That worked great - thanks for your help!