Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Iseley is offline Newbie Explorer

Default Is there a site that sells singles for this?

Hi, let me start off by saying I'm sorry if I'm in the wrong place here. I've been away from the game for three years now. I see they've added three sets since I left. I'm wondering if anyone knows a site to get singles from? I had one place that sold singles to get all my first edition cards, but I've since lost that link. The TCG was one of my favorite aspects of the game so I'm hoping to get back into it, but the trade lobby in this game is just terrible when you're trying to quickly fill a collection with cash. Thanks for the help and, again, sorry if this is in the wrong place.

EOJcollectors is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Is there a site that sells singles for this?

I use to own that site I think your talking about. I don't have the site but still have the cards.

Send me a PM. Thanks.

Iseley is offline Newbie Explorer

Ahh, yes! It was you if memory serves me right. I'll add you and make myself a list and get back to you tomorrow then

EOJcollectors is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Iseley View Post
    Ahh, yes! It was you if memory serves me right. I'll add you and make myself a list and get back to you tomorrow then
    Sounds good. I will be out of town tomorrow but we can work something out! Thank you.