Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Blizzisme is offline Explorer

Default TCG tournaments - how are people getting so many matches?

I played in 3 tournaments this past weekend. They were really fun, but there were two things that bothered me.

The first one is that if you are tied for wins, the person with the most losses(most games played) gets the advantage.

Second... How are people processing so many matches??? I am spending a significant portion of my time sitting in chat waiting for a match to start...

My best tournament I was 21 wins out of 22 matches, I believe... The person who came in first had like 7 more matches than I did. I had been playing right from the very beginning. I just want to know how they are getting so many matches? Is there any way to minimize your waiting time?

Renzo44 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: TCG tournaments - how are people getting so many matches?

To get more matches don't play tcg for a couple days then BOOM ya have alot more matches
    Renzo44
    Server One
    I HAVE QUIT!

I noticed that too. I think they may get more matches without a player so they finish more quickly. It seems like they should go on winning percentage instead.

When the tourney first came out, you could get a lot of matches of you got paired up with someone that doesnt choose there deck in the beginning of the match. As if they were not at there computer. Now if you get paired up with someone that is afk, it will automatically place them in the "not ready" status so no one else will get paired up with them. I once got 6 wins just by the luck of getting paired up with someone afk, in ready status. Now that rarly happens.

Shaggy15 is offline Explorer

Asking for cards is not allowed. Trade for them in the market place. - Autumn Roselake

Angelwings is offline Explorer

Alot of people are quitting if it isnt going there way so they can get there games played up, cuz they know the more games played the better the chances are in a tie. Should be better record wins. i also hate the fact that a person 10-11 loses out to someone who is 10-16. Hope they fix this someday.

JessDark is offline Explorer

Is ridicolous that someone with a lot of looses can be at first place when you have a pefect score. SOE should remove that