Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Egg Zachly

Title: TCG help needed to finish achievements

madisonalyse03 is offline Pro Gamer

Default TCG help needed to finish achievements

Hi, Hope this forum is still read. As Free Realms draws closer to sunset I'm trying to finish up my TCG Achievements...I've finish the quest series and went back to work on the other achievements. I can't seem to get past Jamie Swiftsong..anyone have a suggestion for best sphere and a good deck to use? (completed this)I'm working on getting all the shirts (have the first three) and also working on "play 10 Hero's and Destroy 10 order cards" I have a few decks but lacking some of the cards to build other decks suggested on this site for general tournaments etc, and have a small amount of the Hero's though I've bought a few booster packs. Your help would really be appreciated. Thanks in advance. I can also be pm'd on Mystic Mayhem.

Thanks Wirox with your tips I was able to beat her and receive my tee from Jamie Swift...

Now working on the destroy 10 Hero's and also the final duelist nature shirt (battling Ari's Resource atm any suggestions appreciated

Last edited by madisonalyse03; 03-03-2014 at 04:22 PM.

Wirox is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: TCG help needed to finish achievements

I have completely no idea what cards you've got, so it's really hard to say what sphere you should use against Jamie Swiftsong. Your deck should be defensive since Jamie has some advantages at the beginning and you need to block her from hunting (Order would be the best choice, but it all depends on cards you have). You'll also need some unstunning cards because she has Belches and Shocks - preferably Grave Elemental as a creature and Move Out! or Skullz Base Camp as a resource. To win you can use Sam Potts for example. When your defense line is completed and you have Sam Potts in play, just discard all creatures and resources (you must keep your defensive tricks) to use its ability and then hunt with your creatures. Repeat this process until you win. I think you'll make Destroy 10 Order cards achviement after defeating Jamie.

Play 10 Heroes is a bit more complicated. It's almost impossible to finish it without making a special deck. Everything you need is to build another defensive deck but just add many Heroes there. You can play against Sam Potts since she's the weakest NPC (she won't play any creatures before third turn). And don't end the game before you play 10 Heroes.

Edit:
    If you want, I can build a deck for you. But I have to know what exactly cards you have. You can write down all names and quantity of your cards or make screenshots of your collection.

Edit 2:
    I've just realised that I made a deck for you before
    Last edited by Wirox; 03-03-2014 at 02:18 PM.
    In-game name: Devin Silentshade

Wirox do I still need the order deck to beat the Ari's decks for the duelist nature deck? If so I'll send what's new, otherwise let me know. Thank you for your help would never had made it lol.

Also thanks to other's who have helped me get me through this far on the TCG achievements through cards, links, advice. (10 hero's, exterminator, under 3, under 2 min., and a few others to go) ...

Egg Zachly is offline Banned

I wrote a guide on most of the TCG achievements months ago but I am too lazy to go dig it back up. Sorry.
    bunny girl likes this.

Lol, Egg Zachly was it on this forum or another???

Wirox is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by madisonalyse03 View Post
    Wirox do I still need the order deck to beat the Ari's decks for the duelist nature deck? If so I'll send what's new, otherwise let me know.
    Ari isn't that difficult opponent, but Order defensive deck is also recommended here. Basically, you can use the same deck for Jamie and Ari, but against Ari you don't need to use any unstunning creatures (but keep resources because they can prevent Giant Toad from stunning).

You can try to build your deck using my tips and play few times. If you still won't be able to finish these quests, then post what cards you have and I'll make a deck for you.
    Last edited by Wirox; 03-03-2014 at 05:12 PM.
    In-game name: Devin Silentshade

Egg Zachly is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by madisonalyse03 View Post
    Lol, Egg Zachly was it on this forum or another???
    It was on this forum. If I'm not feeling lazy I might go dig it up later.

Egg Zachly, Have a Monster Energy drink on me