Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: TCG Help ^_^

WonderBread is offline Pro Gamer

Icon3 TCG Help ^_^

Hey guys, not sure if this belongs here or in the market section because I'm not actually trading yet. I was wondering if a trade for 2 giant toads for 1 return to sender seemed fair? And if you think those toads are worth it?

(Been trying in price check with no luck, thought i'd try here)

Thanks for the help!

Jonny Jonathan is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: TCG Help ^_^

I think maybe not... But possibly to some people. I would trade if only i was a member. I have a sucky mechanic deck.
    And I saw my reflection in the snow covered hills, till the landslide brought me down... *Sigh*... *Depression*

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny Jonathan View Post
    I think maybe not... But possibly to some people. I would trade if only i was a member. I have a sucky mechanic deck.

So you think it's worth more than 2 toads? Or you think toads aren't that useful? XD

Yeah I'm new to the TCG scene so I started reading forums and decided to go with a nature deck. Thanks for your quick reply!

Jonny Jonathan is offline Master Gamer

Well it would depend on what Return To Sender is. Does it bring the card played back to the other person?
    And I saw my reflection in the snow covered hills, till the landslide brought me down... *Sigh*... *Depression*

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

Hi WonderBread.

Ummm...No. I would not take that trade.
    If you would like to get a general idea of the value of one card versus another, Freerealmstrader.com would be a good place for you to go. Although the Return to Sender is an exclusie card whereas the Giant Toad is a rare; The Giant Toad is a popular card. FRT gives those cards the following retail value.

Return to Sender - $10.00
    Giant Toad $7.00

As you can see, based on retail value; The offer you propose does not quite add up. You could always try posting a trade in the Tradeing section of the TCG, in-game. Who knows. You might get lucky.

Two or three Giant Toads would fit nicely in your Nature deck. I replaced my Ernie hero cards with Giant Toads, and have not regretted it.
    The Nature decks greatest offense is its ability to score by hunting. The Giant Toad stuns every card on the board with a flip of a single yellow gem, allowing your other cards to hunt through them. With an attack and defense rate of 7/7, they can be quite potent. Very few cards have such a high att/def rate. Compare that to Ernie which has a rate of 4/5. The down side of the card is that it takes six points to play however, They only cost 4 points to play when you chase an animal card. Some low cost animal cards in your deck will get your toads into play earlier.

If you have any more questohs, Feel free to let me know
    Layla Littlenymph <Mystic Mayhem>, Lolita Litlenymph <Nymphs of Mania>, Wednesday Addamsfamily <Insiders>

Thanks Layla! I see where you're coming from. =)
    I will just look to buy a few toads then. Maybe trade that "return to sender" for something else.

Archer is offline Amateur Gamer

Traditionally, nobody would trade their return to sender for two non-foil toads. However, after this Friday, return to sender will go down in value, so you probably could get somebody to give you a return to sender for two toads.