Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: TCG GUIDE

DemonNinjaFox is offline Explorer

Icon6 TCG GUIDE

TCG GUIDE

Hello everyone, Jason Foxsurf here. I thought i would make a complete TCG guide! I recently needed help with TCG and i got it, so i thought i would just help everyone else!

TCG- Trading Card Game

WHERE TO GET THE CARDS-
    To begin i am going to talk about TCG cards, like where to get them. If you are a member you get a pack of TCG monthly, You can get them in almost any store that sells cards, and usually any store that sells SC cards, also you can buy cards using SC money in the SC market. Some quests provide cards for you, and the last way is asking for some for free in the world of free realms or in the TCG trading loby. You can also pay money for some.

TCG QUESTS-
    If you would like an almost never ending line of quests that also levels you up and gives you TCG cards and stuff, There is a cardduelist quest in sanctuary for you!
    Port to sanctuary and walk up to the market area. There is a lady there in archer close next to a bulletin bored. Accept her quests and do all of them!

TCG Loby-
    To get to the loby you must be on the main menu or click L on your keyboard to acces main menu. Down near the bottom you should see a TCG card or a few, click on it. It should pop up a menu (one like when your about to duel) Let it load then press GO and you should enter the TCG loby

TCG DUELS-
    IF you want to duel another player go to TCG loby. Click on the little symbol in the bottom right corner, and click on event or quick game, duel, etc.

TCG Events-
    To win some great prizes you can click on the bottom right icon in the TCG loby and click on the trophy labbled events. It will pair you up with other players and the amounts you win decide the prizes you get. They range from lame to SUPER AWSOME SWEET XD

TCG Cards and Card Collections-
    These are what you duel with. There are diffrent kinds of cards! You collect them, trade them, and duel with them! To view your cards click on the bottom right icon in the TCG loby called collection. You can view cards. It will show all cards but you can sort them into everycard, type of card, foil, nonfoil, etc.

TCG Packs-
    There are two diffrent type of packs, shattered, and normal TCG packs with the ninja on them. I prefer normal packs my self but its up to you. To open your packs go to your card collections and click on packs. Double click to open!
    You can also trade packs

TCG VR-
    Vr stands for Virtual Reward. It is something i have had problem with recently. You get them from events or card packs. And can view them from collections and then click on VR/Virtual reward. Double click to reedeem them. Once reedeemed you cant trade but while they are still cards you can trade them! Some will even get you 250K!!
    Here are some VRS-
    Punk Set
    Skater Set
    Rocker Set
    Bannanah costume

Foil/Nonfoil-
    Everyone has nonfoil, they are just basic cards. Foil are rare cards. Foil are stronger and worth more

Hopefully i helped, if you have anymore questions ask me! I will be happy to awnser
    http://i4.ytimg.com/i/s8CwgbtXMLwJZt...1.jpg?v=989719
    YO i am Jason Foxsurf, i love free realms, want punk pants ---->

aparrot7 is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: TCG GUIDE

O_O so much typing probably. TCG is so much fun! This probably can help for new players. Also how are foil stronger? Aren't they the same just better looking?

Commander Conner
    Proud member of Imperious. Visit my Resort!

DemonNinjaFox is offline Explorer

my hands are still hurting lol. I know! let us pray it will XD
    it may just be the two foil i have lol. Mine are one point stronger then all my other cards so i just guessed they ALL would be stronger
    http://i4.ytimg.com/i/s8CwgbtXMLwJZt...1.jpg?v=989719
    YO i am Jason Foxsurf, i love free realms, want punk pants ---->

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

Nice of you to try and be of help to new players.

Not to pick a bone, but Conner is correct. Cards come in foil and non-foil, but there is no diffeance in attack or defense value. The only real value of a foil is to a collecter. You may want to edit that portion of your post to avoid confusion. Aside from that one thing; Nice job.
    Layla Littlenymph <Mystic Mayhem>, Lolita Litlenymph <Nymphs of Mania>, Wednesday Addamsfamily <Insiders>

Stephani Rabbitheart is offline Master Gamer

Great job! That was a lot of work. Being one who hasn't the faintest clue about TCG! I really appreciate this. Two thumbs up!

Afro Mann is offline Amateur Gamer

TCG Packs-
    There are two diffrent type of packs, shattered, and normal TCG packs with the ninja on them. I prefer normal packs my self but its up to you. To open your packs go to your card collections and click on packs. Double click to open!
    You can also trade packs
    It depends if it has a lock on it if it does then you cant trade it if it doesnt then you can (just saying) xD