Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Cyrano is offline Amateur Gamer

Default TCG Expansion Cards

Is anyone at all interested in the actual expansion cards? Has no one tried the starter packs? What are the "exclusive" cards in them? What are the card lists for the starter decks? Where are the card lists for the expansion compiled from the boosters and starters?

The only interest I've seen so far is in the VR cards.

Are the new cards useless? Does no one care? Has no one bought cards except for the loot cards? Are they overpowered, underpowered, did you grab 3 of X and put them in your *fill in sphere* deck?

I've been waiting a week now to see if the starters are worth getting, and can't get any feedback anywhere. Ditto the new boosters. Am I better off buying basic set cards for the cards like Long Shot or Sudden Strike?

Inquiring minds want to know. None of the other sites that deal with TCG cards or Loot rewards appear to have done any updates at all with regards to the actual game, and a number of them have gone defunct.

Thanks for any help you can provide.
    "Youth and enthusiasm are no match for Old age and Treachery" -- Lucretia Borgia

chris30s is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: TCG Expansion Cards

I bought one of each of the starter decks. The "exclusive cards" are Starter cards ... have S in the number, not E ... they are "exclusive to the starter decks" I was told.

The decks themselves consist of a mixture of series 2 AND series 1 cards ... and that was very disappointing to me. I probably would have bought them anyway, but I would have liked to have known that fact beforehand, since I was expecting ALL series 2.

Not only do you get series 1 in these decks, but the double let-down was that they were common and uncommon only ... no series 1 rares. Also, there are no VR cards in the starter decks (in case you were wondering).

I did not make a list of what was in the starter decks, and I have since purchased a couple of series 2 packs, so I can't tell which is which now. Sorry ... didn't think about it at the time.

Even though I bought the stuff on the day they came out, I have not had the chance to incorporate any of the new cards into my playing deck yet ... haven't had time to study the text on the new cards to see what I should replace.

Hope this info helps a little bit.
    Happy gaming!
    Christine
    IGN: Marisol Bluesurf and Marisol Dreamchaser

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Sorry Cyrano, I was never interested in TCG at all in the first place, so this wasn't even a real update to me. I can't get VRs either, so it was even more meaningless.
    True that nobody seems interested in them, though. Although, I hardly ever see mention of any cards at all anyway, except for reusable VRs.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

XxronxX is offline Master Gamer

The tcg card thing,we can buy it in store? im newbie..lol i saw a lot of people have cool stuff from TCG.

Elstie is offline Newbie Explorer

Recently, I created a GoogleDocs Spreadsheet with a list of all the cards (minus VR cards) that are out now, including Series 2. Does anyone know how I could share that file with you guys on the forum?
    Elijah Galeforce
    Jobs@20: Adventurer, Archer, Blacksmith, Card Duelist, Chef, Miner, Pet Trainer

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Elstie View Post
    Recently, I created a GoogleDocs Spreadsheet with a list of all the cards (minus VR cards) that are out now, including Series 2. Does anyone know how I could share that file with you guys on the forum?
    Click on "Post Reply" just below the last post on the page (this will give you the complete Reply box). On the left of the window, in the column next to the Reply box, there should be a "Manage Attachments" button about two boxes down. Click on it and you should be able to attach your file to your post. It won't be directly visible, so we'll have to click a link to see the file. If you want it to be visible to us without having to click a link, then you'll have to upload pictures of the file to a website and insert the images here.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

10Fingerz is offline Master Gamer

Go into the TCG and go to Build Deck, click on "Open Deck". You can open each of the starter packs....

Dorian Silvervale & Baron Von Boomer

Her Majesty's Secret Service