Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Keith Lifemetal is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Stratigies For TCG

Post your tecniquies and stuff here! I have a few.

When Being first to play your R.S.G. phases, You can Get sidetracked A LOT of the time. Its not much a difference if your the second. What you need to do to avoid this is have at least a 3 coin card and play it when you have your coins.
    If you are an Insider, I would love to be your friend. All you have to do is sent me a request. I am usually on server 1 so just send me a request and I would be happy to accept!!!

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Stratigies For TCG

I believe you'll find some good strategies in the Sphere Stickies in this TCG forum; if not, you'll at least get a decent/good understanding of the sphere's strengths from Archer's posts.
    Machine Order Chaos Nature
    There is also a community thread (Community Thread: Share Your Winning Decks!) for sharing deck layouts. In the first post alone there are a good number of decks.

I really just adjusted my deck to have about 90% cards with at least one green gem. Then just get Garrison Gold and a Kart Driver or two onto the field and fly away with the KDs. Save Tricks to keep Garrison Gold up. It does have flaws, but it's the best I can do with Starter/Hero cards.
    Last edited by RandomPlayer; 06-27-2010 at 10:46 AM.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.