Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Default Some questions about TCs

Okay, I have a few questions on virtual card packs. I'm hoping some of you pros out there can help me.

When you buy a starter deck, does it contain the same cards each time or do they vary from deck to deck?
    Do the rares come in starter packs or only booster packs?
    Which is better, the original or shattered past?
    What are the best rares?
    When you buy real cards, do you also get codes for virtual cards or just the rewards?
    If you have any other tips for a newbie, I would love for you to share.

Thanks!

Undead Father is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Some questions about TCs

I'll assume you're talking about the Virtual Cards

When you buy a starter deck, does it contain the same cards each time or do they vary from deck to deck? Yes.

Do the rares come in starter packs or only booster packs? Both, though you'll get different ones in the boosters.
    Which is better, the original or shattered past? Depends on the cards you want.
    What are the best rares? They are all good, depending on the deck build.
    When you buy real cards, do you also get codes for virtual cards or just the rewards? Yes, Sometimes. They will have a E in the bottom left corner. Hold onto them, or sell high.
    If you have any other tips for a newbie, I would love for you to share. Find a theme you like and stick with it. You will lose sometimes and win sometimes. Play to have fun. Read all your cards and know what each one does ahead of time.
    "But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
    "Oh you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad, you're mad."
    "How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
    "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."

Here these might help you out. I have been playing since the game has come out, and many people look to me in game for help with the card games, and cards.

Quote Originally Posted by lkgma View Post
    Okay, I have a few questions on virtual card packs. I'm hoping some of you pros out there can help me.

When you buy a starter deck, does it contain the same cards each time or do they vary from deck to deck? Each Color Starter deck is the same, ie. If you buy 2 Green SD's then you will get the same cards in both.
    Do the rares come in starter packs or only booster packs? You get 1 Rare in each Booster pack - sometimes if you are lucky the 5th TCG card might be a Foil version either C, U , or R
    Which is better, the original or shattered past? The Base set come from the original packs, the Shattered past are an "expansion" of that set, with extra cards.
    What are the best rares? This depends on how you like to play. I would suggest playing against the NCP, or duelist quests, and test out some different combos.
    When you buy real cards, do you also get codes for virtual cards or just the rewards? The only cards you can get a "code" for are the Exclusive E cards. They are random at about 1 per 3 packs of cards and will take the place of the Rare card in the pack.
    If you have any other tips for a newbie, I would love for you to share.

Thanks!

Thanks for all of the advice. That helps a lot. I will keep working at it.