Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Title: Some easy to make, tournament winning decks!

Zoro Muzi is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Some easy to make, tournament winning decks!

Hey y'all! Dream well lately? Over the duration october, I am going to post some of my Tournament winning decks!
    This one I call the Goblin Flip! It's strengths include: Attack, drawing cards, flipping opponents recources. This kind of deck is kyrptonie against Steam Decks!
    So here's the cards I have added into this deck of mind. I will add a description as to the uses and importance of the card. (Note: Red= Chaos, Brown= Hero, Green= Nature).
    Creatures:
    x3 Angy Yeti- This card is really just for first turns, and hunting. I don't attack with this guy. He's useful, because when he is destroyed. You draw a card!
    x3 Robgoblin Fishmonger- This guys when you play him flips over a recourse. Also, he's got a +3 attack when you unlock his ability!
    x3 Zargolut's Essence- Good attacker. This deck's gem rate is useful for his ability, also the free card if destroyed.
    x3 Icy Yeti- Again, good attacker not much other use
    x3 Armored Robgoblin- He's great to help you score points. If he wins a battle he readies another creature. And possibly himself with his ability.

x3 Shifty the Shuffler- Brings in an extra point when your chaos creatures hunt.
    Tricks:
    x3 Icy Arrow- Keep in mind. This card can only be obtained from the newest TCG questline. (you have to complete all of the previous quests to do this one) Good flip rate, and draws two cards
    x3 Precise Shot- Draw a card for each creature in play. Try to use this card, when you have 2-3 creatures out.
    x2 Goblin Frenzy- (This card is obtained by playing the Players Club Quest. It is a VR you have to redeem to play) useful for Robgoblin Fishmonger and Armored Robgoblin, because it gives them +4 attack. Can be used with other creatures, but then it's only +2
    x2 Sneakiness- Great Gem rate, low cost, and flips over a resource.
    x2 Frost Claw Swipe- (Keep in mind this is a promo card. It is offered in random tournies in a random month) Plus 2 attack and flips over a resource.

Resources
    x3 Caution- (This card is obtained in the questline with the Robgoblin Frenzy)
    x2Revenant Gloom Armbands- (This card is obtained by beating Shifty the Shuffler's recource deck. He is located in Wugachug.) Cost one, draw a card when you creature attacks.
    x3 Rocktoss- (this is an exclusive card, but has become a promo. So keep an eye out for it in tournies) Stun a creature for each card you discard. Cost 4.
    x2 Tipping the Hive- Good gem, and if a creature is destroyed you can play a 1 cost in that spot for free.

Happy Playing! If you are having any problems with this deck, please contact me!

Okay it's been a week, so now its time to introduce a Order deck. (Blue=Order, Yellow=Machine, Brown= Hero)
    I simply named this deck Chug, because of the mass amount of chugawugs.
    Creatures
    x3 Chugawug Cook- Good defensive card low cost
    x3 Warrior Trainee- Another good defencisve, The cook and Trainee back each other up with the different gem feeds.
    x3 Gorg- Plus three defence, also readies one creature, or two chugawug creatures if it wins a battle.
    x2 Chugawug Bodyguard- Helps aid other creatures. +1 for allies, or +2 for chugawug allies.
    x2 Chugawug Sereant-(Keep in mind this card has become a promo, and can only be obtained in certain tournaments, in certain months.) I mostly use him for his ability to draw a card if an ally wins a defensive battle. This Card can be replaced with x2 Briarwood ninja.
    x2 Ghostshadow- Great way to score you some point. With the ability of each ready creature hunting when you put him in play.
    x2 Chugawug Captain- The main card in the deck. Try to get him in the game early with his chase ability. It's best to chase a chugawug cook.
    Tricks
    x3 Heavy Stomp- Best for chugawugs giving a +3 defence, or +2 for any other creature
    x3 Just Desserts- Good for drawing cards. Try to use this card early.
    x3 Royal Decree- Keeps all creatures alive. I use this mostly for Chugawug captian. By having all creatures hunt. Attack with the captain. Use this card. It readies all allies. Repeat.
    x3 Chuck a Mug- I like to use this with gorg, because its an easy way to win a battle. This destroys a creature with 3 defence or less.
    Resources
    x3 Discovery- Helps you get a better hand. Also, if you discard a chugawug captain in this move. It makes A little Help that much more effective.
    x2 A little Help- When a hero is in play. You can zap that hero. And play a creature from your discard for free.
    x3 Drake- Good for Chugawug Captain. Keep switching between creatures so Captain can get rid of the opponent.
    x3 Swee****er Saspirilla- Good for drawing creatures. Cost 2.
    Last edited by Zoro Muzi; 10-17-2012 at 03:44 PM.

The Daydreamer
    Found on dead servers, TCG advocate, "Dreams are the key to imigination." -The Daydreamer

Default Re: Some easy to make, tournament winning decks!

Next deck will be posted here, in exactly a week.

The Daydreamer
    Found on dead servers, TCG advocate, "Dreams are the key to imigination." -The Daydreamer

Baybo is offline Master Gamer

Wow Thanks!
    If I ever have a sudden urge to play Tcg, I'll come here!
    Zoro Muzi likes this.

True story!

Brett Firemumbles is offline Master Gamer

Woot! I think I got all the cards in your deck. I'll build it tonight, and I'll surely have fun playing it. Thanks for sharing, Zoro.
    IGN: Brett Firemumbles - Any server will do... Just port!
    Follow your folly. Mine is playing "Free
    Pay Realms." - Anonymous (:

Quote Originally Posted by Brett Firemumbles View Post
    Woot! I think I got all the cards in your deck. I'll build it tonight, and I'll surely have fun playing it. Thanks for sharing, Zoro.
    Glad I could help!

The Daydreamer

A few days ago, I won my 3rd TCG badge using your "Goblin Flip Deck" (aptly named for the Spooktacular/Halloween event, lol) for the majority of the tournament. Overall, it is an excellent deck. Thanks, Zoro.

It is a definite "resource hunter" deck against Steam and Bat Stacker decks. However, I have had difficulty playing against offensive Chaos, stun/destroy Order, and mixed decks.

Some changes I am experimenting with your deck, include:
    - Replacing one Shifty with one Robgoblin Sorceress (or another Hero, how about Ghostshadow?); because, most of the time, 2-3 Shifty show up in a game, and I can only use one at a time; and the extra Shifty becomes a discard card for Rock Toss, lol.
    - Replacing 1-2 Icy Yeti with 1-2 Robgoblin Boomer (to take advantage of the Goblin Frenzy's +4 attack). The rest of the creatures, including Angry Yeti and Zargolut's Essence, stay for their card-drawing function. [If I don't have Goblin Frenzy, I may consider using Hammer Toss or Pummel.]
    - Considering adding some defense tricks, like Ground Pound (w/ Ready to Rumble); Ice Clap + Quake combo; Creepy Laughter; Stinky Feet; and/or Onion Breath.
    - Considering adding goblin-specific resources, like Blow Up Real Good; Robgoblin Mobile Home; and Thar She Blows.

It is still a work in progress...; anyway, most experiments could spell either success or failure. (:

Again, thanks much.

AangXD is offline Master Gamer

Thanks for posting this! Any deck posted is greatly appreciated! +Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Brett Firemumbles View Post
    A few days ago, I won my 3rd TCG badge using your "Goblin Flip Deck" (aptly named for the Spooktacular/Halloween event, lol) for the majority of the tournament. Overall, it is an excellent deck. Thanks, Zoro.

It is a definite "resource hunter" deck against Steam and Bat Stacker decks. However, I have had difficulty playing against offensive Chaos, stun/destroy Order, and mixed decks.

Some changes I am experimenting with your deck, include:
    - Replacing one Shifty with one Robgoblin Sorceress (or another Hero, how about Ghostshadow?); because, most of the time, 2-3 Shifty show up in a game, and I can only use one at a time; and the extra Shifty becomes a discard card for Rock Toss, lol.
    - Replacing 1-2 Icy Yeti with 1-2 Robgoblin Boomer (to take advantage of the Goblin Frenzy's +4 attack). The rest of the creatures, including Angry Yeti and Zargolut's Essence, stay for their card-drawing function. [If I don't have Goblin Frenzy, I may consider using Hammer Toss or Pummel.]
    - Considering adding some defense tricks, like Ground Pound (w/ Ready to Rumble); Ice Clap + Quake combo; Creepy Laughter; Stinky Feet; and/or Onion Breath.
    - Considering adding goblin-specific resources, like Blow Up Real Good; Robgoblin Mobile Home; and Thar She Blows.

It is still a work in progress...; anyway, most experiments could spell either success or failure. (:

Again, thanks much.
    Good to see you got a tourney win!!! Congrats! I had taken a look into your suggestions. Sadly, if you change the trick build up the deck doesn't really work. So, the defence is a weak point. I really like the ghost shadow suggestion! I am going to give em a shot tonight when I do my daily TCG visit. Some of the recourses can be changed around for goblin benefits, but I like to keep in my gem benefits. And Zag is a hard guy to keep in mind. But I will go back and see if this deck can be improved!

The Daydreamer

Updated with new deck!

The Daydreamer

Quote Originally Posted by Zoro Muzi View Post
    Good to see you got a tourney win!!! Congrats! I had taken a look into your suggestions. Sadly, if you change the trick build up the deck doesn't really work. So, the defence is a weak point. I really like the ghost shadow suggestion! I am going to give em a shot tonight when I do my daily TCG visit. Some of the recourses can be changed around for goblin benefits, but I like to keep in my gem benefits. And Zag is a hard guy to keep in mind. But I will go back and see if this deck can be improved!
    I agree with you that the deck didn't work when I changed the tricks. Sometimes I have to take into account that some creatures/tricks/resources get drawn more often than the rest of the cards. Who's Zag?

I'll try your new Chug deck. Thanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast