Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    saba is offline Explorer

Default saba's tournement winning nature deck

hi guy's, you may know me on free realms as saba oldblossom and i just joined after hearing about this website so this is my first post and it is about my nature deck
    creatures
    cost 1
    3 bristlewood buck
    2 changling sentry
    cost 2
    2 bristlewood arachnid
    2 glimmer
    cost 3
    1 frostfang wolf
    1 giant eagle
    2 nettleseed nibbler
    cost 4
    2 cursed bear
    3 mushroom giant warlord
    hero's
    2 ernie
    1 maple sugarleaf
    cost 6
    1 giant toad

tricks
    1 dive bomb
    2 rooted
    3 ice nova
    1 wall of thorns
    1 camoflauge
    3 spin attack
    1 vine tangle
    1 bat attack
    2 new growth

resources
    3 digging for treasure(get it?)
    1 easy money
    1 floren toss
    1 game of hide and seek
    1 you go first
    1 monkey stance
    2 sudden stength
    2 treeleafs retreat
    1 whirlwind attack

avg flip. 2.5
    cards. 51

please leave comments and help me on this deck

by the way, i have gotten very few pack and my cards are mostly from very kind people that trade me for little to nothing so what is in this deck is close to all my nature cards so suggestions, please be limited about your comments and a huge thank you to all the people that have helped me with cards and badges!

lil styles01 is offline Banned

Default Re: saba's tournement winning nature deck

You need the cards: Bandages and 2 more easy money cards. easy money is an extra point for free, and it really helps. Also bandages lets you keep any creature that loses and doesnt send it to graveyard. I myself use Nature, i have a good deck too. last tournament i was in i was 9 wins 2 losses. the 2 losses were from same person lol so yeah.

Anuraag is offline Pro Gamer

Nice deck Saba, my suggestion: Remove one bristlewood aracnid, and add in one more sentry (cost 1). Which will help you get better draws. And remove these cards completely out of the deck: You go first (because it only works wit hold Em down, or a little help), 1 musroom warlord, and 1 cursed bear, 2 new growth (only works best if all creatures are plants), 1 dive bomb (Only works best if all changelings). Everythin else is fine. Thanks for sharin! (Sorry about the spellin mistakess...my keyboard is messed up.)

kimiko suzuki is offline Pro Gamer

hey saba nice deck! now hows about posting that chaos deck you beat me with last tournament lol j/k

saba is offline Explorer

thanks for the help anuraag, and kimiko i swapped chaos for nature so i dont have close to any of my chaos cards to make a deck with.

saba is offline Explorer

also anuraag if you could trade any extend claws to me, i would be soooooooo greatful, it is the card that im dieing for!

Archer is offline Amateur Gamer

One of the factors of success of this kind of deck is the coupling of trickster creatures with crush effect cards to draw or score extra cards. It's not really kosher, but they haven't fixed the bug yet.

Since you're not using any changelings other than the sentry, I would get rid of Dive Bomb completely. That is for more Changeling Mage, Changeling Ninja, or Gloompetal, which by the way Changeling Ninja would be a great addition to this deck in place of Giant Eagle, or in any case lose the eagle.

If you wanted to play aboveboard so to speak and avoid the trickster/crush exploits, you could replace Glimmer with Changeling Mages and then you would have a use for 2-3 Dive Bomb (which work great with Wall of Thorns for Changeling attackers, especially on turn 4 or later).

Also, personally, I would replace one Rooted with Inspiration, so you can play the two together (2 Rooted don't play well together and you always lose one).

I presume you only have the one Giant Toad or you would be using a second in place of one of the cost 4 creatures, probably one of the Cursed Bears.

Also you should get your deck smaller, like no more than 48 cards. You Go First and Monkey Stance should definitely be eliminated. I have yet to see or imagine a deck that makes good use of Monkey Stance; it's just not a useful card; too much cost. I would not reduce the tricks, but reduce resources by the 2 I mentioned and creatures by 1, and as far as tricks, also replace one of the New Growth with a second Wall of Thorns. And really I don't see even one New Growth working unless you can do (presumably on turn 4 or 5) a combination of Wall of Thorns + Thorns + New Growth, in which case you would need to add a Thorns to your deck (it's a tournament prize; I'm sure you have it) maybe in place of the Dive Bomb assuming you aren't adding in Changelings.

saba is offline Explorer

rember that i only have a very limited supply but i will try to make it work with all your suggestions also if you could trade me some of the stuff you reccomended that would be awsome and thanks for the help archer

lil styles01 is offline Banned

no thx to me? :O I was the first person to post. Thats not cool :I

Robertgalehaven is offline Pro Gamer

ye saba, ths deck is good, but listen to what anuraag and archer have to say, they are pros and i wouldve said the same. But its good seeing you on FRI!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast