Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Default Real World Cards that give you virtual cards

Today I purchased 10 booster packs of trading cards at target (10 cards and 1 code card for 3.99) and while going through the cards I realized that 4 of the cards had codes on them for a virtual copy of the card. I took a quick glance over the list of cards and didn't see these listed but once the kids go to bed I'll take a better look and let you guys know.

Ok I found the cards on the list they are the ones listed under EXCLUSIVE so far I've gotten 1 in about 5 packs I've opened and there are 16 total and the ones I've found so far all have to do with stunning, zapping, and look like great cards to have on your side
    Last edited by WendyNobleCharmer; 05-12-2009 at 02:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Superfreak41502 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Real World Cards that give you virtual cards

oh man i should check my cards when i go home. i dont think i got one but you never know right. i cant wait to go back to target. im hoping i'll be able to find the station cash cards this time since i wont be in a rush to get back home lol

Be yourself.. Imitation is Suicide!

menoknow3 is offline Newbie Explorer

The TCG Code Cards replace the holo/foil cards once per 3 packs on average. I just finished opening 4 boxes. In each box of 20 packs, for TCG Code Cards, I got 6, 7, 7, and 4....so 23 in 80 packs total. 26-27 would have been 1:3 so I got a little below what is supposed to be the norm. I didn't notice as such until I was on my last box, but I THINK all the TCG Code cards came in the same pack design...

So if you open a booster pack (with 10 cards...not the 3 card (all commons in the ones I bought) plus 1 code' value pack' that is exclusive to Target stores) and you don't get any holo/foil cards, then you should have a TCG Code Card.

Inside the pack the cards appear in the following order...
    3 Uncommons (U)
    1 Virtual Reward Code
    1 Foil or TCG Code (the Foils have an R between 1 (I assume set number?) and the card number in the bottom left hand corner of the card and the TCG Code cards ahve an E)
    6 Commons (C)

So the foil or TCG Code card should be the 5th card in the pack.

tismon is offline Master Gamer

menoknow, since posting this, has this all continued to be true for you or have the odds (and that the $2 packs don't get virtual cards) still holding?

menoknow3 is offline Newbie Explorer

Quote Originally Posted by tismon View Post
    menoknow, since posting this, has this all continued to be true for you or have the odds (and that the $2 packs don't get virtual cards) still holding?
    Don't think I bought any since then.

Stephan Salvatore is offline Master Gamer

i didnt know that.
    "Stephan Salvatore" 'Sta f n Sal va' tore' - noun -<Insider> Vampire Pixie Male since 1864, who was born with necromantic abilities. Also gets buried in holes. He is often misunderstood, and portrayed as a blood-sucking beast. (Even though he isn't.) He may randomly bite you, but do not be scared."

Souljaboytellem is offline Newbie Explorer

Ok..............

saniok111 is offline Explorer

there you buy card??????????

tismon is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by menoknow3 View Post
    I didn't notice as such until I was on my last box, but I THINK all the TCG Code cards came in the same pack design...
    Same here, I didn't realize until I looked back after I had opened them. Was it the ninja?

zztodd is offline Newbie Explorer

I have opened 5 cases of these packs, and I received about 6-7 per case. These are extremely difficult to put together a full 3 per set. I have noticed from my 5 boxes, that Extend claws, return to sender, and explosive arrows to be the most elusive. But this also may be just my 5 boxes luck of the draw.

Come talk to me in-game, and we can trade.