Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Title: Quitting tcg

Robertgalehaven is offline Pro Gamer

Default Quitting tcg

As the title says, i am officially quitting tcg for most likely forever. I have been losing miserably in the past weeks and all tcg has done is bring me trouble and greef. And i have so little cards that i just cant make new decks and the old ones just start to go downhill. The only time ill be in tcg is the tcg Insiders party but other than that Robert Galehaven is GONE.

Chaz Morrison is offline Banned

Default Re: Quitting tcg

Aww man, don't quit dude your so good D:

i appriciate that chaz, but i really dont like it anymore, and whats the point of it if i cant build decks?

Anuraag is offline Pro Gamer

Robert dont leave man! Trade more dude! Ive seen players trade from notin to everytin, like Pushan, and me! You just need to trade more! Like buy for 1 and sell for 2, thats how you make profit.

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

Most of my best cards came from the Free Market thread on this site, and were paid for in coin.
    I still do not have the deck I want, but it's won me more than a couple of tournaments so far.
    If you are willing to put the work in, you can pretty much build a winning deck for practically nothing.
    Layla Littlenymph <Mystic Mayhem>, Lolita Litlenymph <Nymphs of Mania>, Wednesday Addamsfamily <Insiders>

i have built many winning decks! And for awhile they have worked, but soon, they just dont anymore, bad hands, bad flips, it always happens, and i am practicly out of coins, and ppl always say they dont need anything when i am trading in the tcg so its hard to get cards, and if i need cards i need way too many that i will be broke of all my usual cards. The only thing i am doing is building new decks for mark and trying them out with him, thats about it other than insiders tourneys.

lolaya is offline Master Gamer

Bad thing is that your going to lose a feature of freerealms
    tcg
    i hope you dont quit your really good

Proud Leader of <Renegade>
    I have won 1 TCG Tourney and I have maxed all jobs!

Archer is offline Amateur Gamer

Sometimes you can do better posting trades than trying to trade directly with a particular person.

I've personally built tons of decks that don't work as well as I had hoped. That's part of the challenge of TCG is making changes to get your decks to work and keep your decks working. Now it may not be your cup of tea; that's fine if you don't want to play, but don't be resigned; you're a fine player and things will eventually swing back your way if you keep at it. And of course you can always ask for advice if you're having a hard time.

thanx archer, i think you justed ''up'' my spirits, maybe i should just make decks out of my cards and see what they can do

Zac321 is offline Master Gamer

LOL DUDE LIKE I SAID ''DON'T QUIT''!!!!
    look You have made me LOADS OF DECKSSSSS man and ''Most'' of them do work lol!
    Look if You need Card's I have them just borrow or whatever,just tell me what You need.
    You are a GREAT PLAYER!!! You have beaten me LOAD'S of times even when we use similer Decks!
    You are Like the ''TOP 5 TCG PLAYER'S WHO PLAY TCG'' and if You dont believe me Who was first on the Top Dulist table a few week's ago? YOU. lol and Coin's will not be a issue because we made a ''Team Job'' remember plus You have all those ''Unreedeemed Coins''!
    I'll Tell You something You may not have many ''Rare'' cards or any cards,but You have 1 of the best record's in TCG it's like You were ''Nothing to Something''.Look at Me I may have More cards BUT I'M HOPELESS IN TCG and You are lucky You have won like 6 tourneys without using many ''Rare'' cards or Exclusives!
    Also You are kind enough Te let New Players play through the Tourney I mean the last time I saw you play a full Tourney was At the Insiders Tourney and You were only trying to make it to the top 10 so You could get a Tiara!
    So I say You carry on playing make enough money to buy booster packs for coins then buy as many boosters as You can and if You need extra coin I'm here Dude!
    Last edited by Zac321; 10-31-2010 at 01:15 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast