Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Robertgalehaven is offline Pro Gamer

Default Posting my winning steamer deck!!!

Hey guys, I am here posting my winning steamer deck to show off and to help, here it is:
    -3 Assitant Smiths (draws card, this deck mostly does that)
    -3 Armoursmiths (gives defense)
    -2 chugawug builders (high defense, hard to destroy)
    -1 Rofle (draws 2 cards)
    -1 Raven Companion (high defense)
    -1 Gadget Maker (boosts, draws a card)
    -1 Smoky Blacksmith (draws lots of cards, most likely will score a card with his green gems
    -2 Steam Engineers (ovious reasons)
    -1 Artifact Detector (Totally helps allies, insanely hard to destroy with 5 cards in his scored pile, awesome with steamer)
    -1 Bijan Titangrin (chef DoD, ovious reasons)
    -2 Esther the Brains (flips extra cards, rocks with artifact detector)
    -2 Dwarf Mining Masters (draws many cards)
    -1 Demolition Derby Driver (rocks when gets those to red gems, most likely will get, especially with the 3 Squeaky Wheels ive got)
    -2 Spring forwards (can draw card, has 4 gems)
    -3 Fast Talks ( can peek at deck, awesome with demolition derby driver, has 4 gems)
    -3 Squeaky Wheels (Awesome in this deck, can put whatever card on deck that you want, has 4 gems)
    -1 Turbo Charged (can flip 2 cards in battle)
    -3 Long Shots ( I know they dont zap, but they are so awesome, I couldnt resist)
    -3 Relflex Hammers (zaps)
    -2 Dwarven Efficency probably spelled it wrong (can zap for no coins, also helps artifact detector)
    -2 From the Trash Bins (zaps, depends how many resources are in your discard pile)

I know there arent any weapon crates, but they only have to gems, so i dont use them.
    Total cards: 40
    Average flip: 2.8

On turn 1, put assitant Snith instead of Armoursmith cause he can draw a card
    On turn 2, put in chugawug builder for ovious reasons, if you dont have any, put in rofle, most likely in front of a high defensed guy
    On turn 3, Your first choice should be raven companion, if not, gadget maker cause he can draw a card, and last is smoky blacksmith cause you want to save for later to draw lots of cards.
    On turn 4, Oviously put in steamer and attack someone with liitle defense to ready one of your creatures, you're bound to get the gem, if not, put in artifact Detector
    On turn 5, put in Esther if there are little guys out, or put in the DoD to boost your big guys, you should try and save Esther
    On turn 6, put in a dwarf mining master to draw lots of cards, if you want to get rid of mean opponents guys, send in demolition guy to destroy, try and use squeaky wheel or fast talk
    Hope this helps you guys with steamer decks..... ENJOY!!

Archer is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Posting my winning steamer deck!!!

Interesting; that seems like a lot of low level creatures that are mostly easily destroyed and a few less tricks than I generally do. It would be an interesting battle with the deck I was playing today, which is more of an end game deck versus yours which appears to be a early hunt deck.

It's also the first deck I've seen somebody post using my hero card in particular.

ha lol, well your hero card really helps
    and yes there are little creatures, but you are bound to get a great hand everytime. And its only the 1 cost guys, the 2 cost guys and up can be or are really hard to destroy

and the tricks are to bring my amount of cards to 40, and they all but 1 have 4 gems on it
    Last edited by Robertgalehaven; 09-08-2010 at 05:40 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Anuraag is offline Pro Gamer

Robert all i changed your deck was that i just added 1 more From the trash can, and the flip went from 2.8 to 2.9

hmm, alright, cool, ill do that thanx

Anuraag is offline Pro Gamer

np, and its working really good too