Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Princess Celestina is offline Master Gamer

Default Post what your favorite card is!

Hey everyone! I just decided to make a thread so everyone could post what their favorite card is and why!
    I'll start. I like the Machine Long Shot card because since my deck is based upon Machine, I can destory 2 of my opponent's scored cards if I zap 1 of my Machine creatures. (:

Where you stop is where you start again.
    Celestina Corinne

Holton is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: Post what your favorite card is!

It may sound silly but for me it's the Chugawug cook. You have no idea how often that card alone (well, three of them) has won me a game! Great defense and low cost makes it a great card to draw first and second.
    Last edited by Holton; 08-16-2010 at 12:41 PM.

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

Easy Money.

A must have resource card for Nature.
    It scores an open space. It scores after a stun, It scores in conjunction with other trick and resource cards like Stampede. It scores double in cojunction with certain creatures like Giant Mushroom. Well; It just scores. I have won more games with my three Easy Money cards than with any other card in my deck.

All of that, and only two points to play!
    Layla Littlenymph <Mystic Mayhem>, Lolita Litlenymph <Nymphs of Mania>, Wednesday Addamsfamily <Insiders>

Jonny Jonathan is offline Master Gamer

I would have to say either Nirvi or Shifty the Shuffler. Shifty scores you an instant hunt, and has good attack. Nirvi however is 6 defense and 6 attack.
    And I saw my reflection in the snow covered hills, till the landslide brought me down... *Sigh*... *Depression*

Nate is offline Master Gamer

I'd say Banshee Boss. If combined with the right cards its attack can go up to 24.
    ( I know I got destroyed by a new player with Banshee boss and 2 beserker shout, both flipped 8...so 16+8=24.) I'm trying to create that moment again, but am having a difficulty find the cards I need.

William Icyblade is offline Amateur Gamer

i would go with giant toad because he is really good and hard to destroy

Rain Wolfheart is offline Master Gamer

If I'm playing my machine deck, I love using Kart Driver! If you can win a battle, you can move on and do another and then hunt. You can get like 4 cards in one turn if you use it!
    Allons-y.

ArielleMoonshadow is offline Master Gamer

One of my faves would be the Briarwood Tree Soldier. When he hunts, he scores an extra card for each plant ally. His gem power-up makes all of his plant allies hunt.

When paired with other plant cards, your current creatures will be an effective scoring team. On the rare case that 3 Briar Tree Soldiers are on the field, with the Treeleaf's Retreat card zapped and a handful of cards with readying effects, you can get so many points in just one turn!
    Arielle Moonshadow
    Proud Member of the <Insiders> since January 4, 2010
    Not interested in trading anymore. Everything's so expensive...

thezoom is offline Master Gamer

i would have to say my favorite card is.........ME!!!! because its ME!!!!

XboxLive Gamertag: beastin billy

Archer is offline Amateur Gamer

One of my favorite cards to use is Hold 'Em Down. There are many uses for it. In combination with You Go First, you can draw a lot of cards. It allows you an extra hunt (assuming you win the attack) or an extra creature to zap for other purposes (such as in combination with Bry). Alternatively, it allows you to attack or defend with a ready creature, which can be helpful for destroying Demolition Derby Driver as a foe or inserting a ready level 20 DoD Brawler on defense who gets +4 to the normal defense of 6 when ready, or just as a counter to when your opponent stuns you. It works well with Banshee Boss to be able to stun a creature to be destroyed on powerup (including your foe in the battle). It works well with Chugawug Captain to be able to grab a creature from the graveyard and then put it into play (assuming it is cost 5 or less). And it works well to score extra cards by placing autoscore cards such as Mushroom Giant Boss or Shifty the Shuffler. It would work awesome with Bullseye, but that has been broken for some time now. Lastly it works well with replacing a creature that is going to die with a low cost creature that will draw a card when it dies (like Angry Yeti or Zargolut's Essence).

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast