Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Default Poe's Best Deck

Is there any tips for Poe's Best Deck I've tried a ton of times and I cant beat him.
    Proud member of <Insiders> Resurgence

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Poe's Best Deck

Poe Tatters? Well, every time you lose, try to find out what was the likely cause of it. Did he stun a creature and got a lot of extra points like that; did he suddenly play a creature too powerful for you to handle, etc. If you find out his strengths and what makes him win, you can counter them with your own strategies.
    That's basic strategy in most cases, though; I have no real strategies of my own, sorry.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

He uses a card that makes my points go down one.

You can counter that with your own point-reducing cards, or with cards that will help you get extra points. I'm a cheap player using the Starter Deck because I didn't buy any cards, so I don't know many cards in particular that can do that.

Thx RP. I have alot of chaos cards so maybe one i did not put in my deck will work.

This is just sad he just beat me 12 to 1.
    Last edited by alexanderroyalnight; 01-30-2010 at 04:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Eh, I've done worse - 12-0. It's mostly luck, if you haven't noticed, so perseverance is very important. Even the best deck will lose once in a while.