Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Spietato is offline Explorer

Icon6 Please Help Shrink or Strengthen My Current Machine Deck

Hi. Below you'll find my current deck I use. It's nice because it has a high 3.0 Flip rate while most average decks only have a 3.0. Most of the time with my luck I'll flip a 4.0 Now what nice about the deck usually I'll get a dwarvent digger to start off with. So, got some high defence which scares other 1 coin creatues from attacking it. It then allows me due to their scardium to attack them with a 2 coin creatue and score extra due to event cards. Its also nice cause once I get into my forth turn my oppent will regret every single time he/she attacks me and tried to score. The creatues are all difficult to destroy and I leave no room for my oppent to run away from me. However I know it can be simplified or bettered I just don't know how.

Cards 69 Cards
    Flip Rate 3.0

Creatues-36
    3-Dwarven Digger
    3- Pit Crew Member
    3-Security Bot
    3- Weed Whacker
    3 - Artifact Detector
    3- Crystal Mine Foreman
    3- Kart Driver
    3-Offensive Driver
    3-Brody Sparfist
    3-Unga Frostclaw
    1-Demo Demon
    2-Speed Demon

Tricks-21
    3 Hammer Strike
    3-Spring Foward
    3-Fast Talk
    3-Start Digging
    3-Going Nuts
    3-Squaky Wheel
    3-Turbo Charged

Resources-12
    3-Discovery
    3-first Aid Vial
    3-From the trash Bin
    3-Mother Lode

Default Re: Please Help Shrink or Strengthen My Current Machine Deck

I changed out 3 Brody Sparfist for 3 Garison Gold

Anuraag is offline Pro Gamer

Sorry for late response, didnt see it before.Add in 1 Esther for heroes.Wayyy too many cards. keep it to 40 only. Try this:

3 Dwarven Digger
    3 Helpful Steam Monkey
    3 Pit crew member
    3 Weed Wacker
    1 Kart Driver
    2 Offensive Driver
    1 Esther
    1 Demo Demon
    2 Speed Demon
    3 Sprin Forward
    3 Squeaky Weel
    3 Fast Talk
    3 Turbo Charged
    3 Discovery
    3 From Tras bin
    3 Under the hood

Total Cards : 40

Flip rate: 3.0

Hope it helps!

Good luck!

Robertgalehaven is offline Pro Gamer

you need more cost one creatures in there and too many cost three and four. Infact, you have too many cards. here is my suggestion for the deck.

creatures:
    3- dwarevn diggers, three another cost one.
    3- pit crew members.
    2- security bots
    2- weed whackers
    3- offensive drivers
    1- brody sparfist
    2-garrison golds
    2- speed demons
    1- demo demon

Tricks:
    3- spring forwards
    3- squeaky wheels
    3- trubo charges

Resources:
    3- from the trash bins
    3- discoverys
    2- first aid vials
    2- mother lodes

I dont know what the average flip is but i am sure its good, well hope this helps and good luck with it!

wow anu you entered that in right when i was typeing...

and i only suggested in the cards you posted, this deck could be made better if i knew your cards

Archer is offline Amateur Gamer

Ok, I've made the below to play like a more effective, dependable, proportionally shrunk version of the deck you are already using. I'm not saying it's better than what anyone else has suggested, but it is more true to your current style of play and deck design, with a few tweaks for effectiveness and to maintain flip rate as noted. Also, in your original deck, you said there were 36 creatures, but you actually only listed 33, so you may have left something out.

Cards 42 Cards
    Flip Rate 3.0

Creatues-20
    3-Dwarven Digger
    3- Pit Crew Member
    1-Security Bot (Gems not particularly helpful and not really useful in deck except on defense; especially as there are no blacksmiths that would allow you to get this out on turn 2).
    3- Weed Whacker
    2 - Artifact Detector
    0- Crystal Mine Foreman (this deck doesn't have significant miners which makes Offensive Driver preferable)
    0- Kart Driver (this isn't going to be an effective attacker without tricks added except against certain chaos decks)
    2-Offensive Driver
    1-Brody Sparfist (variety is better in heroes, to allow them to be potentially in play together, with the exception of Esther who it might be better to have two of; don't use Hold 'Em Down to chase one of your cost 6 creatures with Brody as his ability doesn't activate properly in such cases).
    1-Unga Frostclaw (the only hero with double red gems as opposed to double green; presumably double green is more important, except for Offensive Driver for whom you should probably use Turbo Charged, Squeaky Wheel, or Screw Loose).
    1-Esther the Brains (if you have Start Digging!, you should have her too, but if not, can stay with a second Brody)
    1-Miss Artie (tourny prize you should have)
    1-Demo Demon
    1-Speed Demon

Tricks-14
    2-Hold 'Em Down (this is here for use with, among other things, Offensive Driver on defense to replace with Artifact Detector once five cards have been scored, which will then give you an extra card flip on defense and five instead of four for defense. This can also be used on cost 5 or cost 6 creatures similarly, particularly with, as a bonus, You Go First in play, which will draw you cards equal to the cost of the creature you chased.)
    0-Hammer Strike (bad for flip rate and you have no blacksmiths in this deck)
    3-Spring Forward
    1-Duck (try to save this for Weed Whacker; you really have no other protection besides Hold 'Em Down on turn 3 since we are not utilizing Going Nuts)
    1-Fast Talk (reduced to make room for Duck)
    1-Start Digging (reduced to help flip rate and make room for Screw Loose which is just as helpful with Weed Whacker)
    2-Screw Loose (Something helpful for Weed Whacker on attack, or for Offensive Driver and either of your cost 6 creatures, particularly when they are already getting an extra flip via Artifact Detector or Esther the Brains)
    0-Going Nuts (bad for flip rate; and you don't have enough resources to make it worth using)
    2-Squeaky Wheel
    2-Turbo Charged

Resources-8
    3-Discovery
    1-Mystery Machine (for additional help along with Discovery for sorting your hand into a better shuffle when you don't get your early creatures right away)
    0-First Aid Vial (got rid of for purposes of keeping flip rate at 3.0; is nice but not really needed)
    2-From the Trash Bin (Kept for the flip rate; however, most games you will not have significant resources in your discard pile unless you put them there with Squeaky Wheel since there are not many in this deck; as an alternative you can replace this with Under the Hood or perhaps Left in the Dust, or, if you don't mind lowering your flip rate to 2.9, more Mystery Machines could come in handy).
    0-Mother Lode (Replaced with You Go First as the low gem resource of choice, which will help you out with card draws around turn 4 to 6 or later when you use Hold 'Em Down).
    2-You Go First (Allows you to draw cards equal to the coin cost of a creature chased, which can be done at the beginning of your turn, or by using Hold 'Em Down in battle; generally you want to draw 4 or more cards if you use this)
    Last edited by Archer; 10-25-2010 at 02:17 AM.

Thank you EVERYONE. You don't know how much it means to recieve help. I'm in the process of trying to get some cards such as the artifact dectectors, I'm low on weed whackers, and weaponsmith. Ill post new deck in 72hours

ok, glad we could help

leolemon is offline Amateur Gamer

Everyone who makes so many awesome deck recommendations is awesome. If I could just get all the decks memorized or categorized. I have to look most of them up still.. About how long have you helpers been playing TCG?
    In Game Name: Fiona AppleSinger

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast