Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: please help!

stewie is offline Banned

Icon2 please help!

i cant beat jammie swiftsong tournament deck!!! she is so strong can someone help me

mattblade is offline Explorer

Default Re: please help!

sorry I am stuck in that part to

also with dominic in briarwood

Nikky Wolfcrest is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by mattblade View Post
    sorry I am stuck in that part to

also with dominic in briarwood

omg same here!!!!! i cant get past them!!! i dont know how they put two cards in their inventory at the same time! if they didnt do that, i'd be able to beat them.
    ♥ My Tears Run Down Me Like Knives ♥
    ♥ Stay true to Emo♥

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

The later part of the TCG quests are very difficult, as you have noted. I have seen dozens of threads on this subject.

Some people find it helpful to play those NPCs' a few times, and then building a special deck to counter the specialty cards, and unfair advantage those characters get. I found it helpful to increase the number of low value cards to get them into play earlier, and make it easier to replace cards that were defeated. I reduced my high level cards to retain a 40 card deck. If you will search back in this forum, you will find suggestions from other players as well.

It should also be noted that cards aint chess my friend. All card games have an element of luck to them. Eventually, you will draw a lucky hand, and Jamie will draw a unlucky one. Try playing 4 or 5 games a day, and then moving on to something else before frustration sets in. That's what I do with all those timed mini games that I am so terrible at. Eventually luck and Lady Karma will smile upon you. If that does not work, send her some flowers.
    Layla Littlenymph <Mystic Mayhem>, Lolita Litlenymph <Nymphs of Mania>, Wednesday Addamsfamily <Insiders>

Stephani Rabbitheart is offline Master Gamer

You just have to keep playing and losing. It takes about 25 turns of losing to finally win. Hang in there.