Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Default Order Sphere -- Discussion & Tips Thread

This thread is for discussions and questions surrounding the Order Sphere. Develop strategies, tips and tricks for all members to share in. Wondering how to improve your deck? Post the card count & details here and get some advice!

All forum rules still apply here -- be polite, respect all members and when it doubt report the post for a staff member to see. Good luck & have fun!

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

Undead Father is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Order Sphere -- Discussion & Tips Thread

I'ld like to thank Ashley for the place to discuss order decks. Has anyone tryed a Ninja deck?
    "But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
    "Oh you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad, you're mad."
    "How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
    "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."

RedCardinal14 is offline Master Gamer

No I havent XD

signature made by ninjablade2000.

TheBananaKing is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Undead Father View Post
    I'ld like to thank Ashley for the place to discuss order decks. Has anyone tryed a Ninja deck?
    I just started one. If I can combine Big Red Button with either Sword-Welding Ninja or Ninja Master, it's very effective in destroying any monster.

Archer is offline Amateur Gamer

Order is a mainly defensive. The general idea of order is to put out creatures that will defend well, then hunt with them and hope your opponent attacks your creatures and dies. There are also ways of switching a better defending creature for a weaker creature that gets attacked. When your opponent attacks, you have a wealth of defensive tricks you can add. If your opponent is scared to attack, there are ways to make them attack, including certain chugawugs and a resource card. There are also ways of stunning your opponent creatures so that you can hunt without attacking. Offensively, order decks do not have much in the way to increase your attack or give bonuses other than a couple of creatures that will increase their ally's attack rating by 2, but there are ways to lower your opponent's defenses and easily destroy opponent creatures with low defenses or who are stunned or later in the game by discarding cards.

Orthuss is offline Pro Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Archer View Post
    Order is a mainly defensive. The general idea of order is to put out creatures that will defend well, then hunt with them and hope your opponent attacks your creatures and dies. There are also ways of switching a better defending creature for a weaker creature that gets attacked. When your opponent attacks, you have a wealth of defensive tricks you can add. If your opponent is scared to attack, there are ways to make them attack, including certain chugawugs and a resource card. There are also ways of stunning your opponent creatures so that you can hunt without attacking. Offensively, order decks do not have much in the way to increase your attack or give bonuses other than a couple of creatures that will increase their ally's attack rating by 2, but there are ways to lower your opponent's defenses and easily destroy opponent creatures with low defenses or who are stunned or later in the game by discarding cards.
    I totally agree on that. One of my strategies is to place one Ty card and two Pastry Chefs on the field. Ty's text is that if one of his allies gets attacked, if he's not stunned, he can be switched with this ally. Ty has a defense of 7, and one single yellow gem flip boosts it to 10 defense. Also, the Pastry Chefs boost his defense by 6 in total. Add the flip, and he's almost unstoppable.
    Also, if Ty is stunned, I just use the Stalemate resource card.

FR Names - Orth (Pixie Guy Main), Kanji Tatsumi (Human Guy Alt)
    Guess who's back? Back again?

Penguin Master is offline Master Gamer

i agrre but i acuallly do agree but that spelling mistske whats that word

Wait i did a spelling mistake on mistake! lo
    Last edited by Penguin Master; 04-01-2010 at 06:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

aparrot7 is offline Amateur Gamer

I love mixing the order deck with other cards

Commander Conner
    Proud member of Imperious. Visit my Resort!

DarinGhost is offline Explorer

anyone use chugawugs?

Afro Mann is offline Amateur Gamer

i need help on making a chug deck any advise?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast