Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

B.Moonsong is offline Amateur Gamer

Icon6 New TCG Quest Line - New Cards Coming!

Sorry if this has already been posted and I missed it ... ... but it looks like there is a new set of cards coming out, and to preview it, Poe Tatters is giving out a new quest line! See the news here ... http://www.freerealms.com/article/list.action . In case my link doesn't work (it probably won't, lol) and you don't feel like copying it, you just go to the Free Realms dot com front page, and click on the "News" link at the top. This news was posted not long ago. Yeah - new cards!! Oh dear, I haven't mastered the fist set yet, have I Tismon???

Shadowhaven is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: New TCG Quest Line - New Cards Coming!

cool, i hope the second series has even better virtual rewards!!!

moyinator is offline Master Gamer

If there are going te be better virtual rewards I hope that yeh old ones get rare XD and il have mask XD
    Shut up and eat your pie.
    All lead you to epicness.

Cyrano is offline Amateur Gamer

I played and won all the updated quests with my regular old machine deck (tweaked as I played through the in-game quests, but no trading and very little added from any packs).

The new cards look simultaneously waaaay overpowered and useless. Useless in the hands of the AI, but probably you can design a real deck or 2 around them that makes them PRET-TY broken, my friends. I think that card power inflation may become a problem fairly quickly in this TCG.

Give my machine deck some of the resources and star cards from what I saw and I'll stomp most people into the ground. One of the quests you essentially have to score 18 points to win the game.
    "Youth and enthusiasm are no match for Old age and Treachery" -- Lucretia Borgia

friendforever is offline Master Gamer

Yup, someone already posted this, but in a different section. http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...ead.php?t=5673 (New Card Duelist Quest Chain!)
    <Place siggie here>

LightningHawk is offline Amateur Gamer

This is going to be awesome!