Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

TheBananaKing is offline Master Gamer

Default Need help building a deck...

I have an idea for a deck, but I'm not a very good deck builder, so I need some help.
    My theoretic strategy consists of first, chasing a lower cost chugawug to play Chugawug Captain. Then, next turn, use a blue artifact shard, then use Edward Goldsting's ability to keep the shard faced up. After that, play Tyrone Shadowshard. This is where the fun starts, because while there is an artifact in play (blue artifact shard stays ready after Edward's ability) Tyrone Shadowshard cannot be stunned or destroyed, and scores an extra card when hunting. If Tyrone can't hunt, use Chugawug Captain's taunt, then use Whisk Wing Boots to switcheroo Tyrone into an open shot. Cannot destroy cards and "Someone your own size" can be especially helpful.

Even with this strategy, I still need a good deck structure, such as lower cost creatures and tricks.
    Please post if you can help, thanks!

Undead Father is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Need help building a deck...

Well you need Chugs, So stick with them. I've seen your Blue Attack me please deck...Just sub in the new cards. Should work fine.
    "But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
    "Oh you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad, you're mad."
    "How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
    "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."

TheBananaKing is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Undead Father View Post
    Well you need Chugs, So stick with them. I've seen your Blue Attack me please deck...Just sub in the new cards. Should work fine.
    Well, there's one problem. The "Attack me please deck" relies alot on chugawug seargent and chugawug cook. And for them to succesfully carry out my plot, they need a red gem flip. And neither tyrone nor blue artifact shard have red gems, so it's kind of risky x_x

Archer is offline Amateur Gamer

That is a fine strategy, but even if you have two each of both heroes, you can't always count on getting one of each in play by turn 6. However,I would definitely put in at least 2 copies of A Little Help to help things along so that you can more easily get your combo going. If you are worried about red flips, you might add in a few Squeaky Wheels.

You would actually only need to use the Dwarf hero's ability once to keep any artifact face up. Artifact won't zap again automatically, at least as things stand, because they only zap when you first play them. Tyrone would actually do well in a deck with 3 of the machine artifacts as they have a good chance of turning face up one of the other artifacts which then never gets turned down again which you will see occur if you ever play the Tutorial's machine deck.
    Last edited by Archer; 02-25-2010 at 02:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost