Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Default Nature Sphere -- Discussion and tip thread.

This thread is for discussions and questions surrounding the Nature Sphere. Develop strategies, tips and tricks for all members to share in. Wondering how to improve your deck? Post the card count & details here and get some advice!

All forum rules still apply here -- be polite, respect all members and when it doubt report the post for a staff member to see. Good luck & have fun!

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

Orthuss is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: Nature Sphere -- Discussion and tip thread.

I'd like to share a hint if you still have the nature deck you got in the beginning. Once you get 3 cards on one field, use the Mushroom Giant Warlord there. If the field opposite to it is free in the next turn, use the Easy Money resource card. That gives you 2 cards because of MGW's Collect 3 bonus. At that point, I usually have 2 of those, so I can use them then. Also, afterwards you can hunt and then zap. That makes about 6 cards! Which should end the game pretty quickly, since you probably scored some cards in the beginning.

FR Names - Orth (Pixie Guy Main), Kanji Tatsumi (Human Guy Alt)
    Guess who's back? Back again?

Archer is offline Amateur Gamer

Nature decks are sometimes referred to as "creature decks" not that there are any more creatures in nature decks than any other sphere. However, nature creatures are fairly well balanced, and often able to draw cards. Nature creatures tend to be better suited to offensive use, but only in conjunction with powerful nature attack tricks. So the general strategy would be to use creatures that draw cards but then add attack tricks so they will win battles. The main exception to this rule is changelings, particularly changeling sentry who is best suited for defensive purposes. Changelings can be used offensively but tend to be weak even with Bat Attack added, aside from the Changeling Ninja. For a more defensive side of nature decks, if you keep to animals, it is possible to develop a more defensive deck.

Leocuta is offline Master Gamer

I have found a good deck that i've made, so far i have won 66 out of 88.
    The deck is:
    Spoiler: show
    Bat-1
    Fierce Bear-2
    Fire Toad-2
    Frostfang Cub-1
    Ol' Snaggletooth-1
    Bristlewood Archnid-2
    Changeling Rock Warrior-2
    Arctic Frostfang-2
    Frostfang Wolf-1
    Mushroom Giant Warlord-3
    Ari the Fish-1
    Ernie-1
    Mushroom Giant Boss-2
    Bear Hug-3
    Rooted-3
    Ice Nova-3
    Thorns-1 Foil
    Vine Tangle-3
    Bat Attack-3
    Bandages-1
    Easy Money-3
    Harvesting the Crop-3
    Move Out-3

I hope this helps...

Update coming soon.....
    Last edited by Leocuta; 07-14-2010 at 05:22 AM.
    Anyone need anything Boys Only, Combat or anything else except Girls Only PM me

Ralsar Blake is offline Explorer

Looks good. I'll build it and try it out.

One thing you might want to consider is using Mushroom Ring instead of Move Out. It has 4 gems instead of the 3 Move Out has and ever since I switched to it I can't see myself ever going back to Move Out. It has proven even more useful against stun decks.

Also I like Bear Hug better than Feral Reinforcments. Being able to save your creature and then turn around and kill your opponents creature on your turn using an Ice Nova or Bat Attack is great. It also works great with the Arachnid. Your opponent attacks, you Bear Hug to boost defense and survive, hopefully the Arachnid will stun your opponents creature. Then next turn you hunt with your Arachnid and it sends your opponents creature back to their hand.

Cool, i'll try to get some to try it out, thanks!

Anuraag is offline Pro Gamer

What's the average flip of this deck?

2.3 i think.

Changed the deck, Anurag now it is 2.8 i think.Also there are only two Gems that are needed and that every card has atleast one.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralsar Blake View Post
    Also I like Bear Hug better than Feral Reinforcments. Being able to save your creature and then turn around and kill your opponents creature on your turn using an Ice Nova or Bat Attack is great. It also works great with the Arachnid. Your opponent attacks, you Bear Hug to boost defense and survive, hopefully the Arachnid will stun your opponents creature. Then next turn you hunt with your Arachnid and it sends your opponents creature back to their hand.
    This also works with Bristlewood Arachnid and some others.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast