Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Nate is offline Master Gamer

Default My Nature Deck.

Here is my nature deck, it's good from what I've experienced. EDIT: Flip is 2.4 Here is my deck:

• Changeling Sentry x3
    • Fire Toad x3
    • Frost Fang Cub x1
    • Bristlewood Arachnid x3
    • Glimmer x1
    • Arctic Frostfang x3
    • Crafty Man-Eating Plant x1
    • Cursed Bear x1
    • Ferocious Frostfang x1
    • Dominic the Brawn x3
    • Ernie x3
    • Easy Money x2
    • Sudden Strength x3
    • Vine Swing x2
    • Bat Attack x3
    • Spin Attack x3
    • Ice Nova x3
    • Feral Reinforcements x1
    Last edited by Nate; 08-31-2010 at 10:27 PM.

Ciana Winterblossom is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: My Nature Deck.

Looks like a good deck!

Sayonara Free Realms.
    I can be found on DC Universe Online. IGN - Suya
    I can also be found here.

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

Decent deck for the most part.
    Did you post this thread for advice? If so, I would suggest you consider a few things.

The main strength of a nature deck is its hunt ability. When I look at your deck, I don't see any creatures that get a hunt bonus, like Giant Mushroom. There are at least two creatures in Nature that score double when they have three or more cards collected in their column, Changeling Ninja gives a free hunt when it is victorious, and there are others.

The Easy Money cards are a must (in my opinion) for a good Nature deck. I use three in mine. What I don't see are other tricks or resources that give free hunts, like Stampede.

You seem to have taken out three trick and resource cards to make room for high end creature cards. Powerful cards do not always save the day when you do not have trick and resource cards to make them shine. I would consider dropping two or three of the Dominic and Ernie cards and replaceing them with tricks and resources. The standard deck construction for many winning decks is 20-10-10. I have seen winning decks that ignored that, but they require careful planning to execute.
    Layla Littlenymph <Mystic Mayhem>, Lolita Litlenymph <Nymphs of Mania>, Wednesday Addamsfamily <Insiders>

Archer is offline Amateur Gamer

Ok, here is an amended deck that shouldn't be difficult to put together and should play relatively the same way, but work better:
    • 3 Changeling Sentry
    • 3 Fire Toad
    • 1 Bristlewood Arachnid
    • 1 Glimmer
    • 2 Wolf Vine Golem (replacing 2 of the Bristlewood Arachnid)
    • 2 Arctic Frostfang
    • 1 Crafty Man-Eating Plant
    • 2 Mushroom Giant Warlord (replacing Cursed Bear and Ferocious Frostfang, better for hunting, scores extra card when you have collected at least three in his column, and works better with Easy Money)
    • 1 Darrel (replacing Dominic the Brawn who has no yellow gems, Darrel also lets you stun the foe of any battling animal allies, such as Fire Toad, Arctic Frostfang, and Ernie). If you don't have Darrel (he is a tournament prize), then use Ari the Fish instead.
    • 3 Ernie
    • (I'm assuming you have no Giant Toads, or I would put in at least 2 here, perhaps instead of Darrel and one of the plants).
    • 1 Feral Reinforcements
    • 1 Rooted - keep in mind you won't be able to play Rooted after playing Razor Teeth (and generally it wouldn't have been a good idea anyway)
    • 1 Echoing Roar
    • 3 Ice Nova
    • 2 Razor Teeth (replacing Vine Swing) - best used defensively
    • 3 Spin Attack
    • 2 Bat Attack
    • 2 Easy Money
    • 2 Floren Toss (best used prior to using at least two defensive tricks, such as Feral Reinforcements followed by Razor Teeth, or alternatively Rooted followed by Spin Attack; the only trick that cannot be used defensively in this deck is Ice Nova, although Bat Attack is generally preferable to use offensively)
    • 2 Sudden Strength
    • 2 Wizard Wand (to draw cards when you are hunting, ideally in early turns, you were a bit low on resources, so I added a few resources such as this one to complement your style of play - I am presuming you don't own Stampede; if you do, I would put 2 Stampedes in place of the 2 Wizard Wands)
    Average Flip 2.5

You could as Layla suggested replace the two Arctic Frostfangs with Changeling Ninjas, however in that case you might also reconsider your use of Feral Reinforcements in favor of Dive Bomb, and forget about using Darrel in favor of Ari the Fish.
    Last edited by Archer; 09-01-2010 at 02:00 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Layla Littlenymph View Post
    Decent deck for the most part.
    Did you post this thread for advice? If so, I would suggest you consider a few things.

The main strength of a nature deck is its hunt ability. When I look at your deck, I don't see any creatures that get a hunt bonus, like Giant Mushroom. There are at least two creatures in Nature that score double when they have three or more cards collected in their column, Changeling Ninja gives a free hunt when it is victorious, and there are others.

The Easy Money cards are a must (in my opinion) for a good Nature deck. I use three in mine. What I don't see are other tricks or resources that give free hunts, like Stampede.

You seem to have taken out three trick and resource cards to make room for high end creature cards. Powerful cards do not always save the day when you do not have trick and resource cards to make them shine. I would consider dropping two or three of the Dominic and Ernie cards and replaceing them with tricks and resources. The standard deck construction for many winning decks is 20-10-10. I have seen winning decks that ignored that, but they require careful planning to execute.
    I got it from the deck building helper but nice advice!

Ralsar Blake is offline Explorer

The deck builder helper isn't very good at building decks

Quote Originally Posted by Ralsar Blake View Post
    The deck builder helper isn't very good at building decks
    Really? I got in 2nd place with this deck during a tourney with 50 people in it. Only lost 1 time.

nice deck It seems pretty cool

lauragoodheart is offline Pro Gamer

That Looks Like a Nice Deck Coolio. :]

Ralsar Blake is offline Explorer

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    Really? I got in 2nd place with this deck during a tourney with 50 people in it. Only lost 1 time.
    Just my experience. If you can win tournaments with that deck then rock n' roll.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast