Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Zac321 is offline Master Gamer

Default My Mech Vs Order Deck!

Well this is my ''New Deck'' that I made this Morning (Its becoming a trend!).
    I would not ''Try'' this Deck as it's not been used in a Tourney yet..............
    Thats why I have posted it here! For You guys to try and help me improve it!
    So here it is.................

CREATURES
    Chugawug Cook x3
    Lazy Guard x3
    Chugawug Builder x3
    Weaponsmith x2
    Sword-Wielding Ninja x1
    Offensive Driver x2
    Lieutenant Snibug x1
    Ninja Master x3

HERO'S
    Docaloc x1
    Sir Wellington x2

TRICKS
    Oh It's On x3
    Squeaky Wheel x2
    Turbo Charged x2
    Chuck A Mug x2
    Pie In The Face x1
    Sprint x3

RESOURCES
    Dicovery x1
    From The Rubbish Bin x2
    Alive Again x2
    Rescue Mission x2
    Shock x2
    Whisk Wing Boots x2

TOTAL CARDS

AVERAGE FLIP

Well thats it I've written it!
    Now all You guys have to do is give me tips and advice!
    Tyvm!!!!!

Robertgalehaven is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: My Mech Vs Order Deck!

Mark, thats a Great deck, i only have one suggestion: Remove the sir wellingtons, because they work best with the briarwood ninja and bogged down. Other than that your pretty much good. I bet you still couldnt beat me with it lol

i forgot to say what to add for the sir wellingtons... lol. I would suggest either sam potts, jamie swiftsong, or archnos, trust me hes good to use in an order deck cause order has a bad habit of not drawing cards

Lol yeah I was thinking about removing Wellington but his 2 Red Gems appeal to me!
    Also We will have too see who will win in a match........It's a date!

lol yea i am in, and i think you should add jamie, i am pretty sure she has two red gems, if not add any hero card you want as long as it fits with the deck

oh and mark, a suggestion about the thread... why not tell them your strategies you do on all the turns, it could help lots of ppl if they want to build the deck

Yeah maybe but I can't be bothered right now lol!

Archer is offline Amateur Gamer

The problem with this deck is that all of your creatures (aside from heroes) depend on either single or double red gem powerups, and you don't have enough single or double red gem cards for ammunition even in your own hand to stack with a Squeaky Wheel, especially once you've started to put most of your resources into play. You need to add in creatures with double red gems, and not just the heroes, and perhaps some Big Red Button resources.

Hmm I get what You are saying!
    I don't have any Big Red Buttons so that may be a problem......
    But as You said I will try to add creatures with Double red gems but I think it will effect this deck alot!

Archer is offline Amateur Gamer

1-3 Chugawug Captains in place of the NInja Masters and/or Lieutenant Snibug would be an obvious choice, given the makeup of your deck. Chugawug Bodyguard is also another possibility. Keep in mind that Chugawug Captains don't mix with Weaponsmiths on attack if you are depending on the attack bonus, so if you do add in some captains and don't want the bodyguards, you may need to switch the Weaponsmiths to Sword-Wielding Ninjas instead.

I wouldn't worry too much about the Big Red Buttons because they have a downside when you actually get them for a flip, they only have a single red gem.

I presume you are using the Chugawug Builders rather than the traditional Chugawug Spearman so as to move around cards to support your Offensive Drivers getting the attack bonus. Even so, you may want to change out at least one of them perhaps for a Chugawug Sentry or preferably a Gorg to give you a single red gem. You can also look at adding in an Artifact Detector to assist with moving around cards in place of Lieutenant Snibug or perhaps in place of one of the heroes.

I do see you are compensating for the gem issue by having every trick and resource have double red gems, which might be enough without too many changes, so you might just need to play around with it. However you do have 18 creatures with no red gems, and 1 hero with only a single red gem, so I think at least some minor changes are in order to prevent that from being an issue for you.
    Last edited by Archer; 10-26-2010 at 01:36 PM.