Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Robertgalehaven is offline Pro Gamer

Default My Blue Ninja Deck

Hey all, this is a new deck that i have been winning a lot with, I went 19 for 19 in a tourney, (didnt win though) and ive made really good people surrender, well here i
    Creatures
    3- Chugawug Cooks
    3- Soaring Eagles
    3- Royal Archers
    3- Royal Mages
    3- Briarwood Ninjas
    2- Sam Potts
    1- Archnos (draws cards for Sam Potts and Ty)
    2- Ninja Masters
    1- Ty
    Tricks
    3- Squeaky Wheels
    3- Somone Your Own Size
    2- Turbo Charges
    1- Return to Sender (I only have one)
    I know I dont have any one or two cost tricks, but couldnt find any i wanted for this deck.
    Resources
    2- Discovery
    3- You Go First (draws plenty of cards for a blue deck)
    2- Alive Again
    2- Shock
    2- Whisk Wing Boot

On Turn One: Sending in either the cook or the eagle works, if your opponent went first, you should probably block until you send in a royal archer to destroy, royal mage helps him
    On Turn Two: Well send in a Royal Archer to destroy or Send in cost one creatures
    On Turn Three: Send in a Royal Mage and hopefully you have a Royal Archer so you can destroy higher defensed guys
    On Turn Four: Send in a Briarwood Ninja and if you have a Royal Mage and Royal Archer, you can destroy an opponents creature with 5 defense, or you can just attack and win easily
    On Turn Five: Send in a Sam Potts if you weant to destroy or if you have an open spot, send in Archnos and draw two cards
    On Turn Six: send in a Ninja Master if you went to destory creatures or send in a Ty so ppeople are afraid to attack your creatures because you can switch Ty with the your creature, and with all the cards you can draw, Ty shoud be very usful

And thats about it, I hope you guys enjoy it and hope this deck helps you with yours!

Default Re: My Blue Ninja Deck

wow guys i completely forgot to add this:
    Average flip 2.7
    Total cards 41

Anuraag is offline Pro Gamer

Nice deck, thanks for sharing! My suggestion: Remove the 3 You go first, because they work better only with A little help or Hold em down. That should also bring your flip rate up. You can instead add in 3 Wake Up Call to ready Royal Archers...also help against stun decks. Also, remove 1 Somebody your own Size, and add in 1 more turbo charged, will help a lot. Everything else is fine.

thanx ill do the turbo charged change, but i may only remove one you go first, i love to draw cards witht them, for ty and sam potts, i like chase a ninja master or sam potts with another ninja master and draw plenty of cards, thanx for the suggestion though, i may change sometime, but not now

Chaz Morrison is offline Banned

Nice Deck Robert

lolaya is offline Master Gamer

Look good

Proud Leader of <Renegade>
    I have won 1 TCG Tourney and I have maxed all jobs!

thanx guys, glad you all like it

Anuraag is offline Pro Gamer

Yep, that'll work too.

Archer is offline Amateur Gamer

I played this deck a couple of times. The version I played I believe had 2 You Go First and at least 1 A Little Help. The card draws in combination with Sam Potts in play were overwhelming. And at that point all you can safely attack is Sam Potts because you will probably get RTS for attacking anything else (certainly if you had two in the deck and not just one). I actually added in a Sneakiness to my nature/order deck to pre-empt this kind of card draw.

ok i have made a change, i wont list the deck again but now i have removed a you go first and added one a little help, now it works better, thats the only change