Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Layla Littlenymph
  • 1 Post By Layla Littlenymph

Title: * Maximum Number of Saved Decks *

Brett Firemumbles is offline Master Gamer

Default * Maximum Number of Saved Decks *

Does anybody know how many decks we can save in the Deck Builder?

A lot of seasoned peeps have been gracious to share their winning tourney decks in the FRI and MM sites. I have saved some of them, particularly decks containing cards which I have in my inventory (excluding decks containing DoD and exclusive TCG cards I don't have). I play them with the NPCs and see how they work. The more I play with them, the more I gain insight how the cards work, including the combo actions. These decks are like templates/guides, which I tried to modify making different versions, since most of the original decks were posted in the internet before the series III cards came out.

For example:
    Under "Save Your Deck," one of the decks I saved I named "Anu Nature Bear Orig." I have my own naming system including variations of the deck. Changes in the original deck might include adding series III cards, and removing some series I and/or II cards, to make sure I don't exceed more than 45-46 cards, ideally of course, 40 cards, lol.

Anu Nature Bear Orig
    Anu Nature Bear 1
    Anu Nature Bear 2
    Anu Nature Bear 3

... and so on. I have to play each modified deck many times with different NPCs and see if it is worthy of saving and playing the deck in a tourney. I usually delete the modified decks that give me bad draws despite reshuffling.

I am just wondering if I reach the max number of saved decks, it is likely that the deck builder will not allow me to save new decks (which is OK); however, if I reach the max number, it is likely that the deck builder will automatically delete (without my knowledge) the oldest deck saved as I save a new deck (which is bad).
    IGN: Brett Firemumbles - Any server will do... Just port!
    Follow your folly. Mine is playing "Free
    Pay Realms." - Anonymous (:

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: * Maximum Number of Saved Decks *

I am not aware of any limit on the number of decks one may have listed. I know of quite a few players that have several dozen saved, but I have never run into anyone that exceeds 99. I would imagine that if there is a limit it would be more likely that it simply would not allow you to add another as opposed to auto deleting those already saved. You may be able to get an actual developer to respond to that question by posting to the official forums. Do you go there?
    cheetaramon likes this.
    Layla Littlenymph <Mystic Mayhem>, Lolita Litlenymph <Nymphs of Mania>, Wednesday Addamsfamily <Insiders>

I rarely go to the official forums. I might make a mistake of ranting something, and regret it. Then, I will be blacklisted from getting that elusive rare motorcycle ride for not being a team player, lol.

So far, I only have ~ 30 decks saved, lol.

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

Based on your posts here Brett, it is hard to imagine you would get in much trouble at the Official Forum. That place makes FRI look like a daycare center. I have been edited many, many times here but, have only been edited once there where I am far more outspoken.

I go by there first before I log into the game, if for no other reason than to check the updates section. I will post that question for you next time I go there. Whether or not a developer will take the time to answer it is another matter. If they do, I will be sure to post back here with their response.
    Brett Firemumbles likes this.
    Layla Littlenymph <Mystic Mayhem>, Lolita Litlenymph <Nymphs of Mania>, Wednesday Addamsfamily <Insiders>

Thank you very much, Layla.