Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Brett Firemumbles is offline Master Gamer

Default Magic Card Trick - Sleight of Hand

Last night, I was playing TCG. I was using a machine sphere deck, primarily Steam Engineers and Gadget Makers. I was leading, 9 to 5; until in the 5th or 6th turn, I was expecting to win since my 3 creatures only had to hunt. Unfortunately, they were unable to hunt; I think I saw him play "Stuck in a Tree." After that turn, everything was a blur. I just saw lots of coins trickling down on his side of the row many times. I was asking myself, "What the heck? When is my turn?" I was so amazed by his deck, that I got a pen and a piece of paper, trying to jot down his cards by looking at his discard pile and also scrolling at the chat area on the left side. I hoped he wouldn't think I was stalling his game; anyway, he was # 9 in the leaderboard, but no losses so far; I think he joined late in the tournament. The cards he used included: Archnos, Mushroom Giant "something" (sorry, lol, I couldn't read my handwriting; remember, everything was happening so fast, lol); Discovery; Soaring Eagle; A Little Help; Stuck in a Tree; and some odd card I haven't heard before, Saba Oldblossom (? spelling). For sure, the "Saba" card is not listed as an exclusive/rare card. Do you get it from a quest or promo? I still couldn't believe I lost that game, lol. Overall, TCG is fun.
    IGN: Brett Firemumbles - Any server will do... Just port!
    Follow your folly. Mine is playing "Free
    Pay Realms." - Anonymous (:

kiperrr is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Magic Card Trick - Sleight of Hand

lol the saba card is a Dod (she is a famous card duelist) and was it a wizard? if so i know what deck it is. who were you playing?

Kiperrrful (AKA Kiperrr, Kippy, Kipster, Kip)
    IGN: Kiperrrful Server 4

I was playing with Isaac. The card shows Saba as a pixie, not sure about the type of DOD. Thanks.

kiperrr is offline Master Gamer

ah yes isaac did this to me too. it was most likely a wizard. he used the ability that is "when you chase a creature, gain coins equal to its cost" he played probably a banshee boss to stun your creature, which results in him continually chasing a creature with a mushroom giant boss, which every time it comes out it scores a card, thus winning the game. here is a thread archer cherubgrin made on this type of deck (on mystic mayhem):
    Mystic Mayhem - A Free Realms Community - Wizard Chase

Kiperrrful (AKA Kiperrr, Kippy, Kipster, Kip)
    IGN: Kiperrrful Server 4

Yes, I remember now, he played Banshee Boss, lol. I tell you, during the latter part of our game, everything was fuzzy, lol. Thanks much for the link.

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

I dunno. I'm just so helpful aren't I? I've won 1 TCG game in my life, and that was the first Sir Wellington quest, I couldn't do the second one xD

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Lol, any comment is appreciated. One TCG win can become multiple wins down the road; just take one step at a time and have fun playing TCG.

I do like your siggie, lol.

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Why thank you = ) I have some shirt from a place that says somethin like that. My mom only read the " Sassy talkin" part, then she said the shirt was perfect for meh xD

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Dyr
    Dyr is offline Explorer

It is a Secret Deck called The Mighty Shark Deck, Only Shark Anderson, Daniel, Isaac, and Me have it.. it is beatable though. But you will have to win before turn 5

drummerboy is offline Amateur Gamer

Whoa thats odd! I know Isaac though. We are pretty good friends. Also his brother Dan(was Daniel) Is a good friend of mine also. They are like Experts at TCG. Pretty good players. They have been beat though. So don't give up when in a batle with them. I have beet Daniel with my Chaos deck
    IGN:John Moonfable
    <Mystic Mayhem>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast