Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

lev42 is offline Amateur Gamer

Default List your Tcg Frustrations.

Agh. These tournaments are frustrating me. All the good players are trying to get the card champion's case. I'm like 2 out of 7. Shamrock in pixie form just beat me. My dang Ambrose Worcester didn't win, therefore I couldn't get that point and hunt afterwards and win. Wish I was better at tcg, lol.

Oh yeah, this is where you list scenarios in tcg that frustrate you.
    Thanks to the people who made my 4 years on Free Realms special. Hope yall are doin good. See yall down the road.

JonnyTapas is offline Explorer

Default Re: List your Tcg Frustrations.

Trying to work my way through the wild card challenge. Resource decks really ruin a lot of the fun.

I found a decient strategy that usually gets me the win in under 20 tries and close at least every other game I play.... but man what a way to ruin your fun to create a scenario where you just loose over and over!

Tournaments... I have yet to figure out how the winners get sooo many games in. I'm consistantly top 5, have a win/loss ratio comparable to the winners, yet I never manage to get in more than 14-15 games. Winning 12/14 and loosing to someone who went 12/17 dosen't make a whole lot of sense to me.

You wanted frustrations, there you have it, but I love TCG, was my first 20...