Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

Default Known Glitches & Exploits

I have recently had contact with a Lead Designer on the Strategic Games Team (which includes TCG) for SOE. He has asked that I forward to him all known glitches and exploits that currently bug the FR-TCG.

If there are any issues that "bug" you (pardon the pun) about the TCG. Please post it here and try to include as much detail as possible so that I can forward it to the designers.

This is the first, best, opportunity I have ever had to get these issues to the people best suited to investigate and (hopefully) correct them. Any information you can provide would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your input.
    Layla Littlenymph <Mystic Mayhem>, Lolita Litlenymph <Nymphs of Mania>, Wednesday Addamsfamily <Insiders>

catgina52 is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: Known Glitches & Exploits

The "naked glitch" It's a weird one, and I think players use some type of consumable, then click on something (I have no idea what sorry) repeatedly, then they are in underwear.... it's kinda freaky... xD

EDIT: Oh... lol okay XD
    Last edited by catgina52; 06-07-2012 at 08:56 PM.

All that I know is I don't know
    How to be something you miss.

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

Lol, That one is funny Catgina, and I have not seen it for a while, but......

...I was looking for glitches specific to the TCG.
    Layla Littlenymph <Mystic Mayhem>, Lolita Litlenymph <Nymphs of Mania>, Wednesday Addamsfamily <Insiders>

JesterGirl is offline Master Gamer

Certainly the Wizard DoD glitch that we've been talking about through various threads lately lol XD
    I hope this fellow listens to you Layla, and good work! am glad that it at least sounds like someone from $oe (seems to) care about these issues we've been going through. I've submitted several tickets about TCG glitches and the last one I sent, which mentioned the wizard DoD card, got another one of their generic "We'll forward your concerns to our developers" responses. It's just really unfair to players who don't own some of these retired old cards that give such great advantages. Especially now that TCG tournaments have been awarding some new stuff lately, there's even more incentive for the players with the decks we've griped about to continue playing with their unfair advantages.
    I admire players like you Layla =) at times, honest players seem like a dying breed in this game.

IGN: Twigs
    (Formerly: Twiggy Jade)
    So long, and thanks for all the fish.

The Flaming Trident is offline Master Gamer

I think Weed Whacker stuns its foe instead of +2 attack for every scored card in its foe's pile.
    "This forum is now closed and read-only" - No one ever

Brett Firemumbles is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by The Flaming Trident View Post
    I think Weed Whacker stuns its foe instead of +2 attack for every scored card in its foe's pile.
    It is a glitch alright. It seems the Weed Whacker is an "ordinary" card losing its ability to get +2 attack for each card in your foe's score pile if you flipped a red gem.

However, when a foe's creature is attacking your own creature in another column, the Weed Whacker "glows;" when you click on it, it stuns the foe's creature without costing any star, lol.
    IGN: Brett Firemumbles - Any server will do... Just port!
    Follow your folly. Mine is playing "Free
    Pay Realms." - Anonymous (:

Found what I think is a glitch with the 6 Coin Series 3 nature creature (some ice crawler or whatever) where if you lose a battle when your opponent played Bear Hug, you still have to destroy a card from under it.

Found what I think is a glitch with the 6 Coin Series 3 nature creature (some ice crawler or whatever) where if you lose a battle when your opponent played Bear Hug, you still have to destroy a card from under it.
    card1.jpg

card2.jpg
    Last edited by Brett Firemumbles; 06-11-2012 at 09:36 PM. Reason: Added Bear Hug pic

Yeah that card.

But since the text on Bear Hug states the opposing creature doesn't get destroyed, you shouldn't have to destroy a card underneath since it's not about to get destroyed.

During the recent Wednesday update, they fixed the Weed Whacker glitch. His whack attack is back! (:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast