Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    TheBananaKing is offline Master Gamer

Default Iquirey (NOT suggestion) removal of Bat Attack from starter decks

This is not a full idea, I'm just collecting opinions, but I would like to inquire a removal of "Bat Attack" from TCG nature starter decks.
    For one, this card is far too powerful. They can play for free, while we support SOE enough to pay them our money. Plus 4 Attack is enough to ensure victory in many cases. If SOE expects to make more money off of cards, don't make free cards so powerful.

I realise some cannot afford to buy any more cards, which is why I am only collecting opinions.
    Please post if you have an opinion either side of this.

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Iquirey (NOT suggestion) removal of Bat Attack from starter decks

Ah, well, you heard my opinion in-game. Removal from the starter deck does seem fair. Making it a rarer find through free means would probably balance it out a bit, not that SOE seems to be balancing the game much lately.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

alexko9 is offline Master Gamer

nicely said rp, i would think that easy money should not be in there also, i mean come on, that thing is just crazy
    Find the Stone Heart Shop here!!!

Holton is offline Pro Gamer

It's rarely the cause of my downfall, to be honest. Yeah, it's a pain and the Nature starter pack seems to be generally more powerful than the Machine one (that I got) but my Chaos deck generally handles the Nature one well and I can afford to lose a few cards.

TheBananaKing is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Holton View Post
    It's rarely the cause of my downfall, to be honest. Yeah, it's a pain and the Nature starter pack seems to be generally more powerful than the Machine one (that I got) but my Chaos deck generally handles the Nature one well and I can afford to lose a few cards.
    The problem is machine starter decks have good flips, so it too is good.
    If there is no need to boost your deck, they wont buy boosters.

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Some people will be precautious and may try buying more cards to further strengthen their deck.
    Each sphere obviously has its own strength - Nature's strength seems to be powerful Tricks.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Raven is offline Amateur Gamer

i think it should be removed. it's a bit too powerful to be put in s starter deck...

Autumn Roselake is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by alexko9 View Post
    nicely said rp, i would think that easy money should not be in there also, i mean come on, that thing is just crazy
    lol, i love easy money IT makes me happy when i get them lol.

alexko9 is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Autumn Roselake View Post
    lol, i love easy money IT makes me happy when i get them lol.
    well its ok if you actually have a deck that you paid for when you use it, but in a starter its a killer
    Find the Stone Heart Shop here!!!

Schwarz is offline Newbie Explorer

I don't think Bat Attack is overpowered. It gives you 1 attack per star. Defense of 2 stars per 1 defense boost. Personally I prefer Ice Nova over Bat Attack in my nature decks, it is only 2 stars for 3 attack, and I can have some stars left over incase the opponent decides to try and surprise me with a defense trick.

Compared to machine starter tricks Hammer Strike gives 2-3 attack for 1 star, and Going Nuts is 3 stars for what could be more attack & defense than Bat Attack gives.

I don't see them removing Bat Attack from the starter.. Since so many already got it, and without Bat Attack nature is left with only +1 & +2 bonuses for tricks so new nature players would be less competitive.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast