Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Chantal is offline Newbie Explorer

Default I'm stuck at level 15 Duelist, can anyone help?

I followed the long quest series starting with Sam Potts and am now level 15. I keep reading that the quests should take one to level 20 so I'm wondering if I missed a quest line or if there's some other way to level at this point? Any info would be welcome. Thanks Also... is there a way to get a list of quests I have completed inside the game?

AangXD is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: I'm stuck at level 15 Duelist, can anyone help?

You should have finished at Marisol, did you? I doubt you did since that would always take you to level 20. Once your level 20 you can start the side-quests that start with Sir Wellington outside the vale of ancients.

Quote Originally Posted by AangXD View Post
    You should have finished at Marisol, did you? I doubt you did since that would always take you to level 20. Once your level 20 you can start the side-quests that start with Sir Wellington outside the vale of ancients.
    I fnished with Maple Sugarleaf who sent me back to Poe...then I did Poe's side quest with Dominic and Esther. I don't recall any Marisol and can't find her listed on Zam or anything. Their listing of the quest line ends with Maple also. Can you give me any info as to how I get to Marisol? Thanks

PS. The only other quest Poe gives me at this point in time is a member only quest for a tournament.

Quote Originally Posted by Chantal View Post
    I fnished with Maple Sugarleaf who sent me back to Poe...then I did Poe's side quest with Dominic and Esther. I don't recall any Marisol and can't find her listed on Zam or anything. Their listing of the quest line ends with Maple also. Can you give me any info as to how I get to Marisol? Thanks

PS. The only other quest Poe gives me at this point in time is a member only quest for a tournament.
    Mirasol is a chef quest giver, that's why I don't remember her

ashfr is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by AangXD View Post
    I think you're mistaking Marisol for Maple.

AangXD is offline Master Gamer

Yeh, lot's of "M"'s in my head. I meant Maple.

After reaching her you should have been level 20. Then, you could continue with the side quests that start with Sir Wellington. There are 2 side quests, it seems that you started the TCG club one? I would recommend continuing on it until you reach level 20. Then head over to Sir Wellington.

Ahliadre is offline Master Gamer

Hi Chantal (: Thanks so much for posting your question!
    I see that Aang has helped you already.

Just wanted to wish you lots of fun getting to 20 (:
    Best wishes for great games! Ahli
    IGN: Ahliadre