Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Zadira Kindleriver is offline Master Gamer

Default I would like some help for the DOD Voucher Codes

Hello everyone, I am having a terrible time with my free codes for the DOD Vouchers. I have three different free codes and have tried to use them twice now. Each time when I finish ordering my DOD Cards the transaction goes through with no problems. Later the next day I receive a notice that I actually paid real SC money for the cards. I have contacted customer service and now they are saying that they don't have any record of my codes. They say there is nothing they can do about it and I should only buy my codes from SOE.

As you can imagine I am pretty sad about this. What I would like to inquire about is anyone else having or had a problem with your free codes that you have received recently?

Thanks for your help.

Zadira

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: I would like some help for the DOD Voucher Codes

Sorry to hear that Zadira.
    You are one up on me. I can't even find out where to enter the voucher code, so the DOD section will not allow me to order because I have no vouchers on file. I sent a plea to Merlin for help. Perhaps he can help us both out since he was the one to provide several of the DOD codes that were given as prizes.
    Layla Littlenymph <Mystic Mayhem>, Lolita Litlenymph <Nymphs of Mania>, Wednesday Addamsfamily <Insiders>

chris30s is offline Master Gamer

@ Zadira -- where are you entering the codes?

@ Layla -- go into the SC store and into the Cards category. Click on the Print Voucher and click the Buy button. Click on Continue, then enter the code in the coupon box and click the check mark. DON'T GO ANY FURTHER IF THE COUPON CODE DOESN'T REDUCE THE PRICE TO ZERO! If the total cost is now 0, then click the Buy button. Then go into TCG and make your card, use the voucher, and have it mailed.
    Happy gaming!
    Christine
    IGN: Marisol Bluesurf and Marisol Dreamchaser

Thank you so verrry much Chris.
    Layla Littlenymph <Mystic Mayhem>, Lolita Litlenymph <Nymphs of Mania>, Wednesday Addamsfamily <Insiders>

Quite welcome! Glad I could help.
    Happy gaming!
    Christine

That is exactly the way I have been doing it Chris.
    One of the codes that I am trying to use is on an official SOE glossy paper and Reggie at Customer Service had me send pictures of it. They are saying that none of my codes can be found in their system which is really strange.

I am thinking that somehow my account is goofing up because other people are using their codes with no problems but Reggie is telling me that if we don't buy our codes from them directly there is nothing they can do about it. I don't think this is a very good way to handle this at all. I hope to hear more from them today.

Yea, sounds like it's your account for some reason. You DO live in the USA, right?

It sounds like you should check with Merlin, or whoever you got them from ... maybe a typo. Not sure what to tell you ... sorry.
    Happy gaming!
    Christine

Well I received an email back from Customer Service and he says that all three codes that I used.. from two different sources... are not valid.

A friend here on the forum .... out of the kindness of his heart gave me a new code to try so I emailed the code to Reggie and asked him to check it. He replied back that that code was also invalid.

I would not be having any doubts here if others were having the same problem but not one person I know who has used their codes recently have had a problem. I am so terribly saddened by this. I really just don't know what to think...

I have no idea what to say Zadira.
    After Chris was kind enough to hold my little virtual hand, I was able to put throuh two codes with no problem. After all the help you have given me and others, It pains me that there is nothing I can think to do to help aside from bumping this thread.

Best wishes...bump...bump...bump......

Autumn Roselake is offline Master Gamer

Zadira, i'd ask for Iceburg/Jamie in Tech support to check out the code. I just went back thru my support history because i had the same problem. Some of the CS people dont really know what they are talking about. Tell them you would like Jamie to check it to see if its a valid code. He was able to confirm for me that mine was and he added the voucher to my account and refunded the sc for me.

Hope this helps.

Rose

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast