Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Luke Flamehero is offline Amateur Gamer

Default I finally beat Ari the Fish!

WOOOT! After aaaaaggggeeesss I finally beat Ari the Fish!! She didsn't even get a chance to whip out one of those EEEEEVIL giant toads!

My tip is:
    Try and customise your deck to counter there's. For Ari, I used alot of 1 and 2 coin cards, with as many gems as possible to win the flips.

EDIT: This deck actually worked to beat her next deck, so I now have her hero card!
    Last edited by Luke Flamehero; 09-24-2009 at 01:53 PM.

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: I finally beat Ari the Fish!

Congratz!! That Giant Toad is a serious problem, isn't it? Personally, I found Jammie more annoying, what with all of her Stunning ...
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Caitlin Trueheart is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by RandomPlayer View Post
    Congratz!! That Giant Toad is a serious problem, isn't it? Personally, I found Jammie more annoying, what with all of her Stunning ...

Lol yea, it took me at least 10 tries to beat her. Congrats clawz93! It took me awhile to beat Ari, too lol.

Mmmm, jammie was quite a problem if I remember too. What also helps when defeating new NPCs, is to make sure that your main deck is updated with your latest cards for maximum performance!

Yes, well, I don't buy cards, and any deck I tried to customize never worked out well, so I just tweaked my Starter Machine Deck.

10 tries KH?? It took me at least 75 tries!!! And I duelled (and luckily beat) all of them again, with their Resource and Creature Decks!

Well I've only ever bought 1 booster pack, but I meant update with the cards you get from when you defeat players, from the daily wheel, and from the monthly member packs (if you're a member).

Hmmmm, maple's a hard one - all those blue gems boosting her creatures insanely... any good tips, ways to counter it?
    Last edited by Luke Flamehero; 09-24-2009 at 02:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I'm persistent, that's the only way I ever beat anyone. A little strategy here and there does help; and the cards I get from the duelists don't go well with eachother, so I don't have much to work with. The Daily Wheel never gives me any cards, and I can't find the one card I actually got, and I'm not a member.

If you have a Machine Deck, two Kart Drivers with Garrison Gold and a deck full of green gems makes for an amazing combo.

Undead Father is offline Master Gamer

Good work. I had a tough time with her too. The Pixie Wizard at the farm is the toughest though. 2 weeks to beat her and it was a fluke. She got a bad start.
    "But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
    "Oh you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad, you're mad."
    "How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
    "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."

Ninja X is offline Banned

Yah i beat everyone first try without a sweat but some people have trouble so i say good job

Kelvin64 is offline Master Gamer

Oh nice trick! I can't beat her... I'm gonna try ur trick.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast